Alvityl Organism Resistance 8 Flasks of 10ml
Delivery 4 to 8 days is £5.50
Free from £45
Delivery 3 to 7 days is £5.99
Free from £49
Delivery 2 to 3 days is £9.50
Free from £99
Delivery 1 to 2 days is £15.99
Free from £299
£0.23 on my loyalty card
Its unique formula with good taste of peach associates ingredients recognized as complementary:
- Royal Jelly, rare and precious substance, real hive treasure,
- Spirulina, micro-algae of freshwater used for nutritional purposes to favour the organism resistance,
- active ferments, to enrich the intestinal microbiota, regularly called the second brain,
- 5 vitamins whose Vitamin C which allows to reduce tiredness and Vitamin D which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system of adults and children.
Made in France.
Adults: 2 flasks a day.
To consume preferably in the morning. Flash intake of 8 days recommended.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Not recommended to peoples allergic to hive products.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Seek medical advice for children supplemented with Vitamin D.
Store in a dry place away from light and between 15 to 25°C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Purified Water, Fructose, Honey (EU), Royal Jelly, Spirulina Extract (Spirulina Platensis), Natural Colour: Caramel. Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. Acidifier: Citric Acid. Peach Aroma. Sweetener: Sucrose.
Vitamins C, B2, B1, B6, D. Maltodextrin. Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG. Anti-Caking Agents: Magnesium Stearate, Tricalcium Phosphate.
|Ingredient||For 10ml||% NRV*|
|Lactobacillus Rhamnosus||1 billion CFU***||-|
* NRV: Nutritional Reference Values.
** Plant equivalent.
*** CFU: Colony-forming Units.
|Contents||8 flasks x 10ml|
Discover the brand Alvityl
Alvityl is a brand of Urgo Laboratories, specialists in the development of products destined to maintain a good health and well being.
An expert brand in multivitamin food supplements destined to bring, every day, the essential dose of vitamins, minerals and micro-nutrients for the good functioning of the organism.
The Alvityl brand is characterised by its very complete formulas, its modes of administration adapted to all, its appreciated flavours and its innovative packaging.