Avène Men After-shave Fluid 75ml
Delivery 4 to 8 days is £5.50
Free from £45
Delivery 3 to 5 days is £5.99
Free from £49
Delivery 2 to 3 days is £7.99
Free from £99
Delivery 1 to 2 days is £15.99
Free from £299
£0.27 on my loyalty card
- Soothing: Rich in Avene Thermal Spring Water, it soothes and calms the shaving burn, providing a sensation of well-being and immediate freshness,
- Moisturizing: Thanks to the moisturizing* active, it leaves a light softening protective film on the skin,
- Purifying: Triclosan reduces the bacteria risks linked to shaving,
- Restorative: Sucrafalte favors the regeneration of tissues attacked by the blade,
- Regulator: Cucurbita Pepo, active of natural origin, acts within the sebaceous glands to regulate the secretion of sebum..
Result, skin is mattified.
Alcohol-free, Hypoallergenical product and non comedogenic.
* of the outer layers of skin.
Discover the brand Avène
Created in 1989, the Eau Thermale Avène brand comes from Pierre-Fabre laboratories, a French dermo-cosmetic laboratory created by Pierre Fabre, a pharmacist from Castres. Made from Avène thermal water, with soothing and anti-irritant properties, Avène products are recommended for all people with sensitive, intolerant or allergic skin. Avène thermal water calms irritated skin and covers it with a protective film. From Avène Thermal Spring Water has been created a whole range of skincare products. The effectiveness and the tolerance of these products are validated by rigorous tests carried out under dermatological control. The results, testimonials and the loyalty of its users shows that Avène Thermal Spring Water is the essential active ingredient for all sensitive, intolerant and allergic skin types.