Babybio Optima Growth 3 from 10 Months to 3 Years Old Organic 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.26 on my loyalty card
Babybio Optima Growth 3 from 10 Months to 3 Years Old Organic 800g is an organic follow-on milk powder for infants from 10 months and powdered milk food for young children.
Its complete formula:
- contains more iron, more fatty acids and less protein than cow's milk,
- provides vitamin D which is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children,
- contains prebiotic fibers such as FOS (fructooligosaccharides) and GOS (galactooligosaccharides),
- contains fatty acids from the omega 3 family (DHA), and fatty acids from the omega 6 family (ARA),
- provides 13 vitamins and 13 minerals.
The box makes it possible to prepare approximately 22 bottles of 240ml.
Certified Organic Agriculture. Control FR-BIO-01.
Made in France.
It is important for the health of your baby to adhere to the following instructions:
- Wash your hands before each preparation.
- The bottle should be prepared just before the meal. Throw away any leftover bottle without hesitation.
- Only use the scoop contained in the box.
- Make sure to close the box well and keep it dry for up to 4 weeks after opening.
- After the meal, carefully clean the bottle and all the accessories.
Always be sure to hold your baby securely while taking a bottle.
Preparation of the bottle:
- Carefully clean and sterilize baby bottles and teats (¼ hour at the boil or cold in a suitable device).
- Pour into the bottle the necessary quantity of warmed water at 40 ° C maximum (weakly mineralized water).
- Add the necessary number of leveled scoops to the water (1 scoop for 30 ml of water).
- Close and shake the bottle vigorously. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist.
|Average baby weight||Age||Water||Number of scoops||Number of bottles/ 24h|
|8 kg and +||over 10 monts||240ml||8||2|
These quantities are given as an indication and may be adapted specifically by the medical profession. When preparing the bottle, fine particles of powder may remain. This in no way affects the nutritional qualities of the product.
Only suitable for the special diet of infants who have reached the age of at least 6 months and can only be part of a diversified diet The introduction of complementary foods including before age 6 months should only be done on the advice of a health professional.
Follow-on milk cannot be used as a breast milk substitute for the first 6 months of life.
Skimmed milk* ; Corn maltodextrins *; Vegetable oils * (Oleic sunflower *, Rapeseed *, Sunflower *); Lactose *; Galacto-oligosaccharides * (Milk) (6.7%); Fish oil; Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Lactate, Potassium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate); Concentrated minerals from milk; Mortierella alpina oil; Fructooligosaccharides * (0.36%); Vitamins (C, D3, E, A, B3, B5, B8, K, B1, B6, B2, B12, B9); L-cystine; L-tryptophan; Bifidobacterium lactis; Antioxidant: Extract rich in tocopherols.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
|Average nutritional composition||per 100 ml of 13.5% reconstituted milk||per serving: 8 scoops + 240 ml of water||% VRE** per portion|
|Energy||280 kJ/67 kcal||747 kJ/179 kcal|
|Fat of which||3,4g||9,1g|
|saturated fatty acids||0,36g||1g|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||17,6mg||46,9mg|
|arachidonic acid (ARA)||17,6mg||46,9mg|
|Carbohydrates of which||7,5g||20g|
|sugars of which||3,9g||10,4g|
|Fibers of which||0,45g||1,20g|
|Vitamin E||1,23mg alpha-ET||3,3mg alpha-ET||66%|
** Reference Values for Food Labeling of Foods for Infants and Young Children.