Cairn Malawi Protect Neck Band & 2-in-1 Mask Adult
|Delivery 3 to 10 days is £11.50|
|Delivery 2 to 3 days is £12.60|
£0.36 on my loyalty card
Cairn Malawi Protect Neck Band & 2-in-1 Mask Adult is a neck warmer and textile mask for the general public that will accompany and protect you during your various sports activities: outdoor, skiing and cycling.
This category 2 consumer mask is a 2 in 1 alternative to medical masks. Ergonomic, adjustable and reusable, it can be used in ski lifts and meets the health regulations in force in all ski resorts.
- Comfortable and effective, it provides protection against Covid-19:
- Filtration efficiency greater than 70% for 3 micron particles emitted by the person wearing the mask.
- It meets the specifications of the DGA 6052 standard.
- Filtration guaranteed, tested 50 washes.
- Category 2 mask, change to category 1 after 50 washes.
- Its breathability has been measured at> 961 / m² / s and can easily be worn for a period of 4 hours.
- Designed and produced in an ISO 9001 standardized workshop, an OekoTex certified European material.
Made in France.
Read the package leaflet before first use.
- Before putting it on: Wash your hands with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution. Inspect the mask and make sure it has no holes, tears, or damage. It is recommended to wear the mask on bare skin, avoiding contact with the hair. Never modify the mask in any way.
- To put it on: Adjust the mask to cover the nose, mouth and chin. Avoid touching and moving it. Never put it in the waiting position on the forehead or on the chin.
- To remove it: Wash your hands. While waiting to wash it, isolate it. Wash your hands again.
- For washing: refer to the instructions. Machine wash, in a net, choose a program that includes at least 30 min at 60 ° C. Its filtration is guaranteed for 50 washes.
You have to change the mask: when you have worn it for 4 hours, when you want to eat or drink, when it becomes difficult to breathe. If the mask becomes wet, damaged, deformed and no longer holds properly.
Wear this mask when in contact with people other than those you live with. Always check that the mask is snug and covers your mouth and nose. The wearing time of the mask is limited to 4 hours. If you are ill, this mask is not suitable. Ask for your doctor's opinion.
This mask is not intended for nursing staff. It does not replace barrier gestures (regular hand washing, physical distancing, reduction of contact with other people). It adds a physical barrier, especially for use when you are in close contact with other people.
85% polyester, 15% elastane.
|Contents||1 tissue mask|