Cairn Malawi Protect Neckband and Mask 2in1 Junior
|Delivery 3 to 10 days is £11.50|
|Delivery 2 to 3 days is £12.60|
£0.36 on my loyalty card
Cairn Malawi Protect Neckband and Mask 2in1 Junior is a neckband and textile mask for the general public that will accompany and protect you during your different sports practices: outdoor, ski and bike.
This class 2 consumer mask is a 2-in-1 alternative to medical masks. Ergonomic, adjustable and reusable, it can be used in ski lifts and meets the sanitary rules in force in all ski resorts.
Comfortable and efficient it provides protection against Covid-19:
- Filtration efficiency greater than 70% for particles of 3 microns emitted by the person wearing the mask.
- It meets the specifications of DGA 6052.
- Filtration guaranteed, tested 50 washes.
- Category 2 mask, change to category 1 after 50 washes.
- Its breathability has been measured at >961/m²/s and allows easy wearing for a duration of 4h.
- Designed and produced in an ISO 9001 standard workshop, OekoTex certified European material.
One size fits all.
Made in France.
Read the package leaflet before first use.
- Before putting it on: Wash your hands with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution. Inspect the mask and make sure it has no holes, tears or damage. It is recommended to wear the mask on bare skin, avoiding contact with hair. Never change the mask in any way.
- To put it on: Adjust the mask to cover the nose, mouth and chin. Avoid touching and moving it. Never put it in a waiting position on the forehead or chin.
- To remove it: Wash your hands. While waiting to wash it, isolate it. Wash your hands again.
- For washing: refer to the instructions. Machine wash, in a net, choose a program that includes at least 30 min at 60°C. Its filtration is guaranteed for 50 washings.
Change the mask: when you wear it for 4 hours, when you want to drink or eat, when it becomes difficult to breathe. If the mask wets, is damaged, deformed and no longer holds properly.
Wear this mask when you are in contact with people other than those you live with. Always make sure the mask fits snugly and covers your mouth and nose. The wearing time of the mask is limited to 4 hours. If you are sick, this mask is not suitable. Ask your doctor for advice.
This mask is not intended for caregivers. It does not replace barrier gestures (regular hand washing, physical distancing, reduced contact with others). It adds a physical barrier, especially when you are in close contact with other people.
85% polyester, 15% elastane.
|Contents||1 textile mask|