Cattier Superfine Green Clay 1Kg
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £11.95
Free over £95
£0.09 on my loyalty card
Cattier Superfine Green Clay 1Kg is a clay in form of powder, known for its several exalted properties by the action of the sun.
Used as a mask, it is particularly recommended for the combination to oily skins as it is absorbent, purifying and regenerating. It absorbs the sebum excess and regulates its production, eliminates the impurities and toxins and revitalises the skin by promoting the cell renewal.
Rich in Magnesium and minerals, it allows to soothe and relieve when it is used as a poultice. It can also be used in clay water.
Clay extracted in France, protected from all pollution.
100% of total is of natural origin.
COSMOS NATURAL certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
Made in France.
- Preparation of clay paste: Pour the desired amount of clay into a glass or wooden container. Gradually add spring water to completely submerge the clay. Let the whole rest for about half an hour then stir with a non-metallic spatula to obtain a smooth paste.
- As a beauty mask: Apply a thick layer to the face and neck, avoiding the eye and lip area or even the scalp. Leave on for about 10 minutes without letting the mask dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- As a hair mask: Apply a thick layer to the hairline. Leave on for about 10 minutes without letting the mask dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water and apply shampoo. Ideal for oily hair.
- As a poultice: Place the dough on a natural textile. Distribute the clay with a non-metallic spatula over a thickness of 1 cm. Apply the poultice leaving the clay in direct contact with the skin and hold it (not too tightly) with a bandage. Leave the poultice on for an hour. To remove it, remove a maximum of clay, if necessary by moistening it, then rinse the skin and dry.
- Preparation of clay water: Pour 1 to 2 teaspoons of green clay in a glass and add the spring water. Mix with a non-metallic spatula. Wait for the clay to redeposit in the bottom and use only the clay water
Illite, Kaolin, Montmorillonite.
Discover the Cattier brand
The brand Cattier offers a range of Organic beauty, hygiene and care products, respecting the environment, pleasant and efficient.
With more than 45 years of experience, Cattier has a deep knowledge and know-how in Organic products. Soon its founder has been interested in natural products especially those containing clay.
That is the reason why Cattier proposes a selection of clay products. A specific clay, characterised by its method of selection, extraction, and drying process. A method used to exalt its several properties.
The main ranges: body milks, hair products, clay cares, baby cares, men cares, hands cares and face cares.