Caudalie French Beauty Secret Case
Delivery 4 to 8 days is £5.50
Free from £45
Delivery 3 to 5 days is £5.99
Free from £49
Delivery 2 to 3 days is £7.99
Free from £99
Delivery 1 to 2 days is £15.99
Free from £299
£0.36 on my loyalty card
Caudalie French Beauty Secret Case contains 5 emblematic face cares from the brand in a travel size:
- Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser 50ml is a treatment specially designed to satisfy all skin types. The crystalline lotion transforms into a generous and airy foam for a gentle cleansing. Without soap, it respects the natural balance of the skin which regains clarity, softness and comfort. 98% of ingredients of natural origin.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum 10ml is an anti-dark spot prodigy treatment that brings radiance and luminosity to the face. It illuminates and unifies the complexion. It works on all types of spots and all skin types, even the most sensitive. Its phyto-aromatic fragrance, fresh and subtle, combines green notes of citron blossom, orange leaves, watermelon and crumpled mint. 97% of ingredients of natural origin. Not photosensitizing. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic.
- Caudalie Beauty Water 30ml is a water with smoothing properties that illuminates the skin for a radiant complexion and complexion, indicated for all skin types. It tightens the pores and offers a delicate scent which makes it a real pleasure to apply it.
- Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream 5ml is a treatment offering a complete anti-aging action on the delicate area around the eye. Its velvet texture merges with the skin for incredible comfort and immediate beauty. Its silver and iridescent pearls blur dark circles and illuminate the eyes.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 15ml is a soothing and antioxidant cream. Its amazing gel-cream texture with "quick-break" effect becomes water at water contact, moisturizes it and instantaneously fortifies it. It is ideal for the young and sensitive skins in search of fresh and soft thrills. The skin is supple and bright. Hypoallergenic. Non comedogenic.
Parabens free. Phenoxyethanol free. Dye free. Mineral oils free. Against animals tests.
1% For The Planet Member: Caudalie donates 1% of its worldwide turnover to associations for the protection of the environment.
Made in France.
Cleansing Foam: apply morning and evening to damp skin. Rinse with water.
Serum: apply morning and evening to clean, dry skin before the usual moisturizer.
Beauty water: shake before use. Spray on the face, avoiding the eyes, before the day cream and at any time of the day to cool off or fix makeup.
Eye Cream: apply morning and evening to the eye area.
Sorbet Cream: apply morning and evening to face and neck.
- Micellar Cleansing Water: Aqua/Water, Glycerin*, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside*, Cocamidopropyl Betaïne*, Coco-Betaïne*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid*, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate*, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*, Sodium Phytate*, Alcohol*, Butylene Glycol, Sativas Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional (263/010).
Radiance Serum: Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Squalane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ceteareth-20, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Bisabolool, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate. (062/041).
Beauty Water: Aqua/Water, Alcohol*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Potassium Alum, Glycerin Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract*, Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract*, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*, Limonene*, Linalool*.(010/035).
Eye Cream: Aqua/Water, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Silica, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer DDilinoleate, Hydrogenated Avocado Oil*, CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters*, Cetearyl Glucoside*, Potassium Sodium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Caffeine*, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Palmitoyl Grapefine Shoot Extract*; Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, CI77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Phytate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Tin Oxide, Lactic Acid, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7*, Citric Acid* (187/034).
Sorbet: Aqua/Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Dicaprylyl Ether*, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract*, Hexyldecanol*, Hexyldecyl Laurate*, Behenyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Erythritol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol*, Lecithin*, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Mannitol*, Tocopherol*, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols*, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Phytate*, Potassium Sorbate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Homarine HCL, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Alcohol*, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15. (098/131).
* vegetable origin.
Discover the brand Caudalie
In 1993, during the grape harvest on the family estate, Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte, Mathild and her husband Bertrand Thomas met Doctor Vercauteren, a professor at the University of Pharmacy of Bordeaux. He revealed them the extraordinary anti-oxidant power of grape-seed polyphenols. Caudalie Cosmetics were born.
For more than 10 years, Caudalie has been searching for the most performant and natural beauty cares.
In 1999, Caudalie created the 1st Vinothérapie Spa in the world, on the grounds of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte. Today, there are 3 new Vinothérapie Spas in Spain, In New York and in Paris.
There, our Vinotherapists lavish unique treatments upon our clients that combine the virtues of water from a hot spring with grape extracts.
Caudalie's Cosm-Ethics: 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, sodium laureth sulfate, phtalats, mineral oils, artificial colouring... Against animal testing.