Caudalie Hydration Must-Haves Set
Delivery 4 to 8 days is £5.50
Free from £45
Delivery 3 to 7 days is £5.50
Free from £49
Delivery 2 to 3 days is £8.50
Free from £99
Delivery 1 to 2 days is £15.99
Free from £299
£0.58 on my loyalty card
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum 30ml deeply moisturises all the skins, even the driest.
Ultra-concentrated and highly natural (97%), this serum intensely and continuously "infuses" moisturising and soothing agents to all the skins, even the thirstiest. A "plant hydration patch" to use in SOS cure all year round, or under your usual care, to have your skin always hydrated.
This serum collects and continuously and deeply spreads water to restore skin's water balance, and make it supple and fresh.
0% paraben, 0% phenoxyethanol, 0% dye, 0% mineral oil. Against animal-testing.
- Caudalie Moisturizing Mask 15ml Offered is a moisturizing mask for the face adapted to all types of skins, and which provides an intense moisturizing to the dry skins.
This moisturizing mask contains several actives and ingredients which act effectively as:
- Fortifying and soothing active, Vinolevure which soothes the skin and removes redness.
- Nourishing active, Grape seed oil nourishes the skin in depth.
- Moisturizing active, Hyaluronic Acid re-moisturizes the skin intensely, even dry skin.
At its application, the skin is soft, supple and intensely resourced.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream 15ml Offered a soothing and anti-oxidant face care, intensely and durably hydrates skin.
This amazing gel-cream with "quick-break" effect changes into water from contact with the skin to soothe it, moisturise it and instantly strengthen it. Highly natural (98%), it is ideal for young and sensitive skins looking for both intensely refreshing and divinely soft sensations.
This ultra-light cream quenches skin's thirst and restores the internal hydration mechanisms of skin, while reconstituting stocks of water. Strengthened and protected from free-radicals, skin is luminous, supple and comfortable.
Hypoallergenic, non comedogenic.
0% paraben, 0% phenoxytehanol, 0% dye, 0% mineral oil. Against animal-testing.
- Caudalie Moisturizing Mask 15ml Offered: Apply the mask twice per week on the face and contour area. Remove the excess of the face mask after 15 minutes or leave on all night.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream 15ml Offered: Morning and evening, apply onto the face and neck.
- Caudalie Moisturizing Mask 15ml Offered: Aqua (Water), Glycerin*, Isononyl Isononanoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Stearate*, Peh-100 Stearate*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Ceteth-20*, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Cetyl Palmitate*, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol*, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol*, Carbomer, Sodium Phytate*, Sodium Hydroxide, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract*, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol. (052/023).
* Botanical origin.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cream 15ml Offered: Aqua, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Dicaprylyl Ether*, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract*, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate,*, Behenyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates C 10/30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Erythritol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol*, Lecithin*, Carpylyl Glycol, Mannitol*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols*, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matriarca) Flower Extract*, Sodium Carboxylmethyl Betaglucan, Sodium Phytate*, Potassium Sorbate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Homarine HCL, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Acetyl Tatrapeptide-15.
* Botanical origin.
Discover the brand Caudalie
In 1993, during the grape harvest on the family estate, Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte, Mathild and her husband Bertrand Thomas met Doctor Vercauteren, a professor at the University of Pharmacy of Bordeaux. He revealed them the extraordinary anti-oxidant power of grape-seed polyphenols. Caudalie Cosmetics were born.
For more than 10 years, Caudalie has been searching for the most performant and natural beauty cares.
In 1999, Caudalie created the 1st Vinothérapie Spa in the world, on the grounds of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte. Today, there are 3 new Vinothérapie Spas in Spain, In New York and in Paris.
There, our Vinotherapists lavish unique treatments upon our clients that combine the virtues of water from a hot spring with grape extracts.
Caudalie's Cosm-Ethics: 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, sodium laureth sulfate, phtalats, mineral oils, artificial colouring... Against animal testing.