- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 40ml is a soothing cream, durably and intensely anti-oxidant. It reconstitutes the water reserves of the skin. Its gel-cream texture with "quick-break" effect becomes water at skin contact. Highly natural, it is ideal for young and sensitive skins. Hypoallergenic. Non comedogenic. 97% of ingredients of natural origin.
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum 10ml Free is a serum that re-moisturizes all the skin even driest. It intensely infuses and continual of moisturizing and soothing substances. It captures and diffuses water to re-establish the hydric balance of the skin. 96% of ingredients of natural origin.
- Caudalie Moisturizing Mask 10ml Free is a mask offering an intense hydration to all skins. With its several actives, it soothes skin, eradicates redness and deeply nourishes the skin. 80% of ingredients of natural origin.
Parabens free. Phenoxyethanol free. Dye free. Mineral oils free. SLS/BHA/BHT/EDTA free. Ingredients from animal origin free.
Made in France.
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum 10ml Free: Apply morning and evening on face and neck.
- Caudalie Moisturizing Mask 10ml Free: Apply twice a week on face and eye contour. Remove the excess after 15 minutes of exposure or leave on for the night.
- Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum 10ml Free: Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate, Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid (101/054).
- Caudalie Moisturizing Mask 10ml Free: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin*, Isononyl Isononanoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Stearate*, PEG-100 Stearate*, Glyceryl Stearatte*, Ceteth-20*, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Cetyl Palmitate*, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol*, CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol*, Carbomer, Sodium Phytate*, Sodium Hydroxide, Scutellaria Baïcalensis Root Extract*, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, , Citronellol. (052/023).
Discover the brand Caudalie
In 1993, during the grape harvest on the family estate, Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte, Mathild and her husband Bertrand Thomas met Doctor Vercauteren, a professor at the University of Pharmacy of Bordeaux. He revealed them the extraordinary anti-oxidant power of grape-seed polyphenols. Caudalie Cosmetics were born.
For more than 10 years, Caudalie has been searching for the most performant and natural beauty cares.
In 1999, Caudalie created the 1st Vinothérapie Spa in the world, on the grounds of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte. Today, there are 3 new Vinothérapie Spas in Spain, In New York and in Paris.
There, our Vinotherapists lavish unique treatments upon our clients that combine the virtues of water from a hot spring with grape extracts.
Caudalie's Cosm-Ethics: 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, sodium laureth sulfate, phtalats, mineral oils, artificial colouring... Against animal testing.