Clément Thékan Home Insecticid Spray and Fogger 200ml
£0.24 on my loyalty card
Clément Thékan Home Insecticid Spray and Fogger 200ml was studied to fight against the external parasites of pets (dogs and cats).
It is to use in manual and/or automatic diffusion on the infested surfaces and objects, as a complement of animal's body treatment. It is active on fleas, lice, ticks and adults harvest mites, but it also blocks the development its eggs and larvae. It protects from a re infestation for approximately 6 months.
Home Insecticid in automatic diffusion allows to treat a 50m² surface and releases its active ingredients in approximately 3 minutes.
- Before any diffusion or spraying, protect your furniture or fragile objects (leather sofas, vitrified parquet floors) on which the product must not be applied. To vacuum.
- Test the compatibility of the product on a small surface before proceeding because the product can stain certain fragile surfaces (such as parquet floors).
- By manual diffusion directly on contaminated objects: kennel, basket, brushes and all the places where pets are used to lying: cushions, sofas, car seats as well as all surfaces that cannot be reached by automatic broadcasting.
- In automatic diffusion: allows to treat an entire room: carpet, rugs, parquet grooves, plinths. Diffusion can be stopped during use, which offers the possibility of processing other parts. In this case, close the exterior doors and windows. Open drawers, cupboards and cupboards. Remove or protect food, kitchen utensils. Keep animals and people away and move or cover aquariums. Place the diffuser in the center of the room (possibly on a stool covered with a cloth). Leave the room, close the door and leave to act for 2 hours before airing. Vacuum again, then discard the vacuum bag or spray the spray directly into the bag and then throw it away.
- Renew the application in case of reinfestation.
Operation of the diffusion system:
- Tear off the tamper-evident tab.
- Pressing lightly, turn the notched ring clockwise to lower it. The broadcast system is then ready to operate.
- Trigger spraying by turning the notched ring fully in the same direction.
- Stop spraying in reverse order.
Read the label before use.
Extremely flammable aerosol.
Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and all other sources of ignition.
Do not puncture or burn, even after use.
Do not eat, drink or smoke while using this product.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ° C / 122 ° F.
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Do not use on animals.
If swallowed, contact the nearest poison control centre.
If medical advice is needed, keep the container or label at hand.
Store away from food and drink, including animal feed.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Avoid release into the environment.
Dispose of empty packaging or unused product in accordance with municipal waste disposal regulations.In the second case, recycling of the packaging will be prohibited.
Hydrocarbons, C4, 1,3-Butadiene-Free, Polymd., Triisobutylene Fraction, Hydrogenated (CAS 93685-81-5), Butane (CAS 106-97-8), A-Cyano-3-Phenoxybenzyl 2,2-Dimethyl-3-(2-Methylprop-1-enyl), Cyclopropanecarboxylate (CAS 39515-40-7).
|Composition||For 1kg of solution|
|2,2-Dimethyl-3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl) Cyclopropane Carboxylate de alpha-cyano-3-phenoxybenzyle, Cyphenothrine (CAS 39515-40-7) (TP18)||1,65g|
|Imiprothrine (CAS 72963-72-5) (TP18)||0,30g|
|Pyriproxifen (CAS 95737-68-1) (TP18)||0,09g|
|Chrysanteum cinerariaefolium extract with supercritical carbon dioxide (CAS 89997-63-7)||1,00g|
Propellant: Propane Butane.
Discover the brand Clément Thékan
Clément Thékan supports your pets (cats and dogs) thanks to a complete range of veterinary products dedicated to treat light affections.
The brand Clément Thékan will provide solutions in several domains: Insect repellency (protection against parasites, such as fleas and ticks,....), Wormers (treatment against worms), Reproduction (to help females during their reproductive life), Dermatology, Digestive troubles, Hygiene and Cares, Food supplements.