Densmore Suvéal Duo 180 Capsules
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£1.32 on my loyalty card
Densmore Suvéal Duo 180 Capsules is a food supplement that helps maintain normal vision. Its formula contains :
- DHA, a polyunsaturated fatty acid from the Omega 3 family. It is found in cold sea fish oils. It contributes to the maintenance of normal vision; the beneficial effect is obtained by the daily consumption of 250 mg of DHA ;
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin, natural pigments not synthesized by the body,
- Vitamins C, E and Zinc helping to protect cells against oxidative stress,
- Zinc also helps to maintain normal vision.
Bovine gelatin free.
Made in France.
Take 1 capsule per day to be swallowed with a meal and a little water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Store at room temperature.
EPAX Wild Fish Oil, Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate), Natural Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Microencapsulated Zinc Sulphate, Lutein extracted from Tagetes erecta (carthanum), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). Tunic: wild fish gelatin with scales and fins. Dyes: red iron oxide, yellow iron oxide.
|Average nutritional values||Per capsule||% NRV*|
|EPAX fish oil||418mg|
|of which Omega 3 (TG): DHA||250mg|
|Natural Vitamin E||30mg||250%|
|Extract from Tagetes erecta||58mg|
* NRV: Nutrient Reference Values.
Discover the Densmore brand
Thanks to its 60 years of expertise in vitaminotherapy and in micro-nutrition, the Densmore Pharmaceutical Laboratory proposes a range of products dedicated to your natural health and well-being.
Densmore develops formulas according to 4 main criteria: pharmaceutical quality, components synergy, optimal bio availability and dosage adapted for a simplified intake.
All the Densmore products are composed of high quality raw materials such as minerals and oligo-elements, vitamins from plant extraction and essential fatty acids.