Dettol No-Touch Kit Aloe Vera 250ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.19 on my loyalty card
Dettol No-Touch Kit Aloe Vera 250ml is a kit containing a gel wash dispenser, 1 refill and 2 AA batteries.
Easy and convenient to use, the automatic soap dispenser helps you to have a good hand hygiene.
It automatically locates your hands and does not drip.
Gentle to the skin, the Aloe Vera and Vitamin E based gel wash contains a formula that reduces bacteria on the hands thanks to its cleansing action while being gentle to the skin. The formula has been dermatologically tested.
- Wet your hands with tap water.
- Run your hands under the dispenser to get the right amount of cleansing gel.
- Rub your hands well on the top, palms, and between each finger.
- Rinse your hands with tap water.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel.
Before using the dispenser :
- Remove the battery compartment.
- Remove the red tab located under the refill cap.
- Close the battery compartment. Turn it on by pressing the ON/OFF button on the back of the camera.
- Place the dispenser where it is to be used. Insert the Dettol refill into the dispenser until you hear a click.
- Wet your hands and place them under the dispenser tip. When using for the first time, it may be necessary to repeat this process several times. The cleansing gel will automatically be poured into the hands. Scrub your hands, including your nails and thumbs, then rinse and dry.
When the No-Touch refill is empty: press OFF. Remove the empty refill and insert the new refill into the dispenser until you hear a click. Press ON.
Important: Do not hold the dispenser by the center part when it is turned on, this will activate the sensor and soap will be spilled on your hands. Before cleaning the holder on which the dispenser is placed, turn it off to avoid accidental spillage. Dettol No Touch is specifically designed to be used with Dettol liquid soap refills
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children without adult supervision.
Avoid contact with eyes. If swallowed: call a poison control centre or doctor immediately.
Store at room temperature.
Care of the dispenser: Do not run the dispenser under running water and do not wash in the dishwasher. To clean the dispenser, turn it off and then clean it with a soft, damp cloth and wipe it thoroughly. Make sure that the lens under the nozzle is not obstructed by cleaning gel residue as this may unintentionally activate the sensor.
Do not place the dispenser in direct sunlight.
Do not immerse the dispenser in water.
- If the dispenser does not turn on, check that the batteries are correctly positioned: if the batteries are inserted correctly, the lights on the front of the dispenser should flash for a few seconds and then stop when the unit is turned on and ready to use.
- If the dispenser does not dispense the gel correctly or at all: check that your hands are properly placed between the nozzle and the sight glass (see diagram). Turn off the dispenser. Clean it (see "Maintenance"). If the cleansing gel is dispensed unintentionally, see "Maintenance". This item is battery operated. Use only alkaline batteries. Do not mix used batteries, batteries of different brands or types. Make sure that the batteries are inserted correctly by aligning the (+) and (-) poles as shown. Do not expose batteries to water, fire or high temperatures. Do not short-circuit. If any leakage occurs, remove the batteries immediately and dispose of them. If not handled or used for a long time, remove the batteries from the dispenser. The batteries contain 0% mercury/0% lead/0% cadmium.
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate.
|Contents||1 dispenser + 1 bottle|
Discover the Dettol brand
With nearly 80 years of expertise in cleaning and disinfection during surgical operations in hospitals, the Dettol brand offers products designed to help prevent infections and fight against viruses and bacteria. Designed for the whole family, Dettol products are recognised for their efficiency and safety in use. Discover the brand's flagship products now on Cocooncenter, in particular the No-Touch kit with grapefruit or anti-bacterial foam softness with strawberry.