Docteur Valnet Organic Tégarome Damaged Skin 50ml
Delivery 4 to 8 days is £5.50
Free from £45
Delivery 3 to 5 days is £5.99
Free from £49
Delivery 2 to 3 days is £7.99
Free from £99
Delivery 1 to 2 days is £15.99
Free from £299
£0.31 on my loyalty card
The perfect synergy of these complementary oils of lavandin, rosemary, sage, eucalyptus globulus, geranium cypress, thyme and niaouli allows Tégarome to make it a unique product, without equivalent, nor competition since its creation in the 60's by the Doctor Jean Valnet.
In addition to that, the results obtained with this preparation have never been denied and have been the subject of scientific studies*.
* Recent studies, carried out in vitro by the galenic laboratory of the University of Besançon, confirm that Tégarome has anti-inflammatory, antifungal and healing properties, and respects the cutaneous bacterial flora useful.
Light burns, small wounds, blisters:
- Apply a compress well impregnated with pure Tegarome.
- Hold it in place with a plaster.
- Repeat the operation 2 to 3 times a day if necessary.
Jellyfish stings, sunburns:
- Apply Tégarome pure or on a compress without massaging.
Shocks, blows, hematomas:
- Apply Tégarome by gently massaging a few seconds.
- Apply pure Tégarome on the sting.
From 3 years old.
* from organic origin.
** naturally present in essential oils.
Discover the brand Docteur Valnet
The Docteur Valnet is the father of modern phyto-aromatherapy, who rehabilitated since 1948 natural treatments with essential oils.
The Docteur Valnet preparations are composed of essential oils from organic farming and AB certified.
Each Docteur Valnet preparation is known for its properties: Climarom protects the respiratory tracks, Odarome provides a healthy air in your house, Tegarome heals skins, Flexarome soothes joints and muscles, Dynarome enhances the legs circulation, Volarome removes insects, etc.