Gallia Calisma Growth 3rd Age + 12 Months 3 x 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £11.95
Free over £95
£0.36 on my loyalty card
Gallia Calisma Growth 3rd Age + 12 Months 3 x 800g is a powdered milk food for young children. Its formula accompanies babies daily from 12 months to 3 years, as part of a varied and balanced diet. Thus, it contains PreComplex, a unique combination of ingredients:
- vitamins A and C which contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system,
- vitamin D needed for normal growth and bone development in young children
- iron which contributes to normal cognitive development,
- FOS / GOS fibers (fructooligosaccharides / galactooligosaccharides) whose structure is inspired by the oligosaccharides present in breast milk.
Complies with standard NF V90-001.
Directions for use: It is important to respect the following instructions in order to avoid health risks for your baby:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- Once prepared, it is advisable to consume the bottle within half an hour.
- After the feed, if your baby hasn't drunk everything, throw away the rest of the bottle without hesitation.
- Do not reuse the box for storing food.
Preparation of the bottle:
- Always wash your hands and your work surface before preparing the bottle.
- Pour the necessary amount of cold water into a clean bottle.
- Use only the measuring cup from the box. Add the corresponding number of scoops by using the leveling edge of the box to remove the excess. Place the measuring cup back under the lid and close the box by pressing down on the center of the lid.
- Close the bottle with the obturator disc and screw on the plastic ring. Shake 10 seconds horizontally then 10 seconds vertically, without rolling the bottle between your hands.
- Unscrew it slightly and let cool if you want, then shake the bottle again. Remove the blanking disc and the plastic ring and put the nipple in place. Control the temperature of the preparation on the inside of your wrist
- After giving the bottle, clean it with soapy water, as well as the accessories. Rinse everything thoroughly with clean water then let it dry in a clean place. Store the bottle closed.
Dosage: the dosage and frequency of the bottles are given as an indication.
The medical profession can adapt your baby's daily diet according to his specific needs.
Always use 1 scoop of powder in 30 ml of water.
|Baby average weight||Child age||Water quantity||Doses numbers||Baby bottles by 24 hours||Baby bottles by box|
|9,6 to 14,4 kg||from 12 months to 3 years old||210ml||7||2||24|
Before opening, store at room temperature in a clean, dry place.
After opening, the box can be stored for a maximum of 4 weeks, tightly closed in a clean and dry place.
Lactose (Milk), Skimmed milk (Milk), Vegetable oils (palm, sunflower, rapeseed), Galacto-oligosaccharides (Milk), Maltodextrins, Demineralized whey (Milk), Whey protein concentrates, Fructooligosaccharides, Fish oil (Fish ), Emulsifier: Soy lecithin (Soybean), Choline chloride, Taurine, Antioxidant: Extract rich in tocopherols, Minerals (Calcium phosphate, Calcium carbonate, Potassium and sodium citrates, Magnesium chloride, Sulfates of iron, zinc, copper and manganese, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite). Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, C, D3, E, K1).
|Average analysis||for 100g powder||VRE*||for 100ml reconstituted to 14,4%||VRE*|
|Energy value||1890 kJ/451 kcal||-||270 kJ/65 kcal||-|
|in which saturated||5,1g||-||0,7g||-|
|in which linoleic acid(AL)||2,66g||-||0,383g||-|
|in which alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)||0,469g||-||0,068g||-|
|in which arachidonic acid (AA)||0,007g||-||0,001g||-|
|in which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0,08g||-||0,012g||-|
|in which sugars (in which lactose)||46,2g (42,7 g)||-||6,6g (6,2 g)||-|
|Vitamin E||7,9mg TE||-||1,1mg TE||-|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||2,36mg||-||0,34mg||-|
* VRE: Reference values for food labeling of foods intended for infants and young children.
|Contents||3 x 800g|
Discover the Gallia brand
Leader in infant nutrition, the Gallia brand offers a wide range of milks similar to breast milk to provide your baby with all the nutrients he needs to grow well. The Gallia products are all developed with pediatricians and nutritionists to offer you high quality products, scalable according to the age of your child and adapted to all needs. Find on Cocooncenter the essential Gallia products, in particular the milk 2nd age and growth milk for older children 12 months.