Gilbert Marimer Baby Spray Cold Rhinopharyngitis Blocked Nose 100ml is a 100% natural and sterilized sea water spray, rich in mineral salts and trace elements.
It decongests the nose by osmotic effect and facilitates the evacuation of nasal secretions thanks to its hypertonic concentration (22 ?). Its micro-diffusion allows a smooth and homogeneous application on the mucous membrane in all positions. Its large safety tip designed for infants (except premature) and young children ensures easy and safe administration. Its non-return valve is designed to avoid any risk of external contamination and ensures the protection of the solution.
It is recommended in young children and infants from birth (except premature) in case of cold, rhinopharyngitis, rhinitis and rhinosinusitis:
- It opens the nose quickly and improves nasal breathing day and night.
- It washes the nasal cavity and releases the viruses, bacteria and allergens contained in the mucus.
- It fluidifies, reduces the viscosity of thick mucus and facilitates its elimination.
- In case of ENT infection, it decreases the use of medications such as antihistamines, decongestants, antibiotics, corticosteroids.
- It is used in addition to ENT treatments and improves their effectiveness.
Made in France.
1 spray per nostril, preferably before each meal, 1 to 4 times per day as needed.
- It is recommended for an infant to lie down, for a child to sit or stand.
- Tilt his head to the side.
- Gently place the tip into the upper nostril and spray.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- Straighten the head to allow mucus to flow.
- In infants: wipe off excess. Use a baby nasal aspirator in case of strong discharge, to gently suck up mucus.
- In young children: ask them to blow their nose delicately.
Wash the tip with warm soapy water after each use. Rinse and wipe.
Tingling sensations or transient irritations may appear at the beginning of use.
Do not use in premature babies. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to seawater. For use in children and infants with diseases causing narrowing of the airway (e.g.: asthma, etc...), ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
Do not exceed the expiry date indicated on the case/bottle.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Pressure vessel: May burst under heat. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. Do not puncture or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
100% sterile hypertonic diluted Seawater.
Discover the Gilbert brand
Since 1904, the Gilbert Laboratories develop products for the health and well-being of the whole family, and also for newborns. These ones are based on 3 ranges: health, baby and infant nutrition, and cosmetic/beauty.
In order to answer to the consumers needs, the Gilbert Laboratories concentrate their efforts on the research of naturalness and safety. They are also engaged in a process of quality and in the protection of environment.