Good Goût Organic Follow-On Milk 2 From 6 to 12 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.34 on my loyalty card
Good Goût Organic Follow-On Milk 2 From 6 to 12 Months 800g is a formula for powdered follow-on milk that contains DHA (omega 3) and all the nutrients necessary for the development of your infant from 6 months to 12 months. The milk used in this formula is 100% organic and 100% Norman, collected from organic Normandy farms. This short circuit therefore implies less transport, to leave a greener planet for babies. It is enriched with prebiotics and probiotics, which will meet the specific needs of your infant from 6 months.
- The vitamin D it contains contributes to the normal development of its bones and teeth.
- Vitamins A and C contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system of children.
The box contains a measuring cup.
Without palm oil.
Certified Organic Agriculture. Control FR-BIO-01. EU / Non-EU agriculture.
Made in France.
Bottle preparation :
- Clean the bottle and accessories.
- Pour into the bottle the necessary amount of warm water at 40°-50°C (choose water with a low mineral content).
- Add the corresponding number of level measuring spoons.
- Close and shake the bottle.
- Check the temperature before feeding. Let your child enjoy it. Don't forget to throw away any leftover products after feeding.
- Always make sure that these precautions are followed at all times.
|Age||Number of powder spoons||Water (ml)||Number of bottles per day|
These quantities are given as an indication and can be adjusted by health professionals to the needs of each child.
Precautions for use:
- Never prepare a bottle in advance. The bottle should be consumed immediately and unfinished leftovers should be discarded.
- Wash your hands before each preparation. Use adequate water, a clean, rinsed and sterilized bottle and accessories.
- Use only the measuring spoon provided in the box.
This product is not a substitute for breastfeeding for the first 6 months of life and can only be part of a diversified diet.
Ask your paediatrician for advice.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Close after opening with the plastic lid provided and consume within 4 weeks maximum after opening.
Skimmed Milk 27%, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Rapeseed, Copra), Corn Maltodextrin, Lactose (milk), Partially demineralized Whey Powder (milk), Cream of Milk 6.8%, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) 2.6 %, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) From Fish Oil, Vitamins (Sodium L-Ascorbate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine, Retinol Acetate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Lactic Ferments (Bifidobacterium infantis) 0.02% Phosphate Phosphate, , L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Antioxidant (Extract rich in Tocopherols), Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming.
|Average analysis||Per 100g of powder||Per 100ml of ready-to-use product**|
|Energy value||2 116 kJ/505 kcal||286 kJ/65 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||10g||1.4g|
|of which linoleic acid||4000mg||540mg|
|of which sugars/of which lactose||41g||5,5g|
|Vitamins and minerals|
|Vitamin A||413µg ER||55.8 µg ER|
|Vitamin D||11µg||1.5 µg|
|Vitamin B9||180µg EFA||24,3µg|
**100ml of product corresponds to 13,5g of powder + 90ml of water.
Discover the Good Goût brand
100% organic brand, Good Goût has gradually established itself as one of the leaders in organic infant food. The company offers meals and snacks prepared with ingredients from organic farming, with a large proportion of fruits and vegetables. Modern, colourful and fun, Good Goût products are packaged in transportable packaging, easy to carry and manufactured without bisphenol A. Find Good Goût products on Cocooncenter, in particular the vegetable stirred oats, strawberries and bananas, as well as prepared meals green beans beef or free-range chicken carrots.