Herbesan Organic Detox Program 30 Phials of 15ml
|Delivery 2 to 3 days is £12.60|
|Delivery 3 to 10 days is £12.99|
£0.38 on my loyalty card
Herbesan Organic Detox Program 30 Phials of 15ml is a dietary supplement to drink, certified organic, developed to participate in the detox, promote elimination and contribute to the beauty of the skin, in a 3-step program.
The Herbesan Detox Program accompanies you through 3 complementary phases:
- PHASE 1 (the first 10 days): A composition of 7,5ml*** of black radish juice and 1175mg** of plants including Artichoke which is recognized for its detox properties and contributes to the proper functioning of the liver. Milk thistle and Rosemary complete this formula.
- PHASE 2 (the next 10 days): a composition of 1800mg** of plants, including Dandelion and Elderberry, which contribute to the renal elimination of water, and Artichoke, which is recognized to participate in the process of detoxification of the body. Birch completes this formula.
- PHASE 3 (the last 10 days): a composition of 300mg*** of concentrated carrot juice and 976mg** of plants including burdock which is known to maintain a clean skin and facilitates the functions of elimination of the body, and the Wild Pansy which helps to keep skin clear, beautiful and healthy. Dandelion completes this formula.
PHASE 1: The first 10 days: Take a phial: Black radish - Artichoke - Milk thistle - Rosemary a day, in half a glass of water. Shake the phial before use, it is normal for a deposit to appear at the bottom of the ampoules.
PHASE 2: The next 10 days: Take a phial Dandelion - Elderberry - Birch - Artichoke a day, in half a glass of water.
PHASE 3: The last 10 days: Take a phial Burdock - Dandelion - Wild Pansy - Carrot a day, in half a glass of water.
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation. Do not use in case of obstruction of the biliary and intestinal tract and in case of infection of the gallbladder. Not recommended for people with allergies to salicylate derivatives and plants of the family Asteraceae and Composées. Not recommended for people taking anticoagulants and taking diuretic drugs at the same time. Not recommended for hypothyroidism or thyroid treatment, consult a health professional. Consult a doctor in case of gallstones. Any drainage procedure is not recommended in cases of edema related to heart or kidney failure and should be done as part of a balanced diet and associated with the consumption of about 1,5 liters of water per day.
Ingredients phial phase 1: Black Radish Juice * (Raphanus Sativus Niger - Root) (7,5ml***), Aqueous Extract of Milk Thistle* (Silybum Marianum (L.) Gaertn - Seeds and aerial parts) (375mg** ), Rosemary* (Rosmarinus Officinalis - Leaf) (50mg**), Artichoke* and Dry Artichoke Extract* (Cynara Scolymus - Leaf) (750mg**).
Ingredients phial phase 2: Aqueous extract of Dandelion* (Taraxacum Officinale - aerial part) (300mg**), Elderberry* (Sambucus Nigra - Flower) (300mg**) and Birch* (Betula Pubescens - Leaf) (300mg**) , Artichoke* Dry Extract (Cynara Scolymus - Leaf) (900mg**).
Ingredients phial phase 3: Aqueous extract of Burdock (Arctium Majus - Root) (355mg**), Dandelion* (Taraxacum Officinale - Root) (355mg**) and Wild Pansy* (Viola Tricolor - flowered aerial part) (266mg**), Concentrated Carrot Juice* (Daucus Carota - Root) (300mg***).
* Ingredient from organic origin. ** Equivalent in dry plants for a 15ml phial. *** Quantity for a 15ml phial.
|Composition||Quantity for 15ml|
|Black Radish*||7,5 ml***|
* Ingredient from organic farming.
** Equivalent in dry plants per phial.
*** Quantity for a phial.
|Contents||30 phials of 15ml|
Discover the brand Herbesan
The brand Herbesan, specialist in traditional herbs, finds its name in the latin 'herbae sanae' signifying 'healthy herbs'.
Herbesan develops and commercializes a large range of food supplements and infusions, mainly with a basis of plants.
Quality, research and innovation are the fundamentals of the brand Herbesan: rigorous selection of raw materials (on criteria of quality, origin and content in active principles), handling of the fabrication of products from the conception to the distribution, rich formulations and complexes combining the virtues of plants and nutrients.