Herbesan Organic Organic Aloe Vera 1 Litre
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £11.95
Free over £95
£0.37 on my loyalty card
The gel is certified Organic and guaranteed without thickener, without alcohol, without aroma, without dye, without powder and unheated.
The citric acid present in the formula (the same type of acid found in lemon, the fruit from which its name is derived) preserves all the qualities of the gel. Ascorbic acid is an ideal antioxidant to protect the biological gel from oxidation.
- Organic certified Aloe Vera gel of European origin (Seville, Spain).
- Aloe Vera gel from fresh Aloe pulp present only in the heart of the leaf of the plant.
- Only mature leaves of at least 3 years are harvested.
- The harvest is manual and the packaging is done in less than 24 hours exclusively cold without any heating.
- The tamper-proof ring allows you to get the insurance of a virgin preservation of any external contact before opening.
This supplement must be used for short periods. No prolonged use without specialist opinion (no more than 2 weeks). Do not administer to children under 12 years old. Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Not recommended for abdominal pain and kidney problems. In case of diabetes or if taking medication at the same time, consult your doctor.
* Ingredient from organic farming.
Discover the Herbesan brand
The brand Herbesan, specialist in traditional herbs, finds its name in the latin 'herbae sanae' signifying 'healthy herbs'.
Herbesan develops and commercializes a large range of food supplements and infusions, mainly with a basis of plants.
Quality, research and innovation are the fundamentals of the brand Herbesan: rigorous selection of raw materials (on criteria of quality, origin and content in active principles), handling of the fabrication of products from the conception to the distribution, rich formulations and complexes combining the virtues of plants and nutrients.