Hexamer Hypertonic Blocked Soft Nose Spray 100ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.07 on my loyalty card
Hexamer Hypertonic Blocked Nose Spray 100ml is a hypertonic solution based on 100% natural sea water, which contains mineral salts and marine trace elements: copper, manganese, iodine, zinc..., which protect the nasal mucosa.
It is suitable for the whole family from 3 years old.In case of blocked nose and congested nose, it allows to :
- decongest the nasal mucosa during infectious episodes (flu, colds, chronic rhinitis, sinusitis...) or during allergic rhinitis,
- help to fight against external aggressions (infectious agents, allergens, dust, pollution...) by evacuating them gently,
- limit the risks of superinfection of the ENT sphere,
- improve the effectiveness of a specific nasal treatment by clearing the nasal cavity.
In case of seasonal allergies, this solution, in addition to its decongestant action, humidifies the nasal cavities, especially in case of allergic rhinitis.
The tip respects the anatomy of the nasal cavity of the whole family for an optimal comfort of use.
Made in France.
1 to 2 sprays in each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day.
- Blow your nose.
- Tilt the head to the side and gently insert the tip into the upper nostril.
- Apply short, firm pressure.
- Let it work for a few seconds.
- Repeat the operation in each nostril.
- Remove the tip from the bottle and wash it under hot water after each use.
Not suitable for infants under 36 months of age.
Pressurized container: may burst when heated.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
Do not smoke.
Do not puncture or burn, even after use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sea water : 80ml for 100ml.
Purified water qsp 100ml.