Hexamer Isotonic Nose Hygiene Spray Micro-Diffusion for Infants 100ml
Delivery 5 to 7 days is £6.99
Free from £69
Delivery 3 to 5 days is £10.99
Free from £95
£0.06 on my loyalty card
Hexamer Isotonic Nose Hygiene Spray Micro-Diffusion for Infants 100ml is an isotonic solution based on 100% natural seawater, which contains mineral salts and marine trace elements: copper, manganese, iodine, zinc..., which protect the nasal mucosa.
It allows a daily nasal hygiene of the infant from 3 months, because it :
- ensures optimal hygiene and cleaning of the nasal cavity,
- restores the natural moisture of the nose and prevents nasal dryness caused by heating and air conditioning,
- protects the nasal mucosa from external aggressions (infectious agents, allergens, dust, pollution) by gently evacuating them,
- facilitates cleaning and blowing the nose (in children) without irritating or attacking the nasal mucosa,
- improves efficiency in case of specific nasal treatment by freeing the nasal cavities.
This solution also contributes to the prevention of pathologies of the ENT sphere by participating in the protection against infections and by evacuating allergens.
The tip respects the anatomy of the nasal cavity for optimal comfort of use.
Made in France.
1 to 3 sprays in each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day.
- Place the infant in a supine position and tilt the head to the side.
- Gently insert the tip into the upper nostril and apply pressure to release the solution. After a few seconds, the solution should come out of the other nostril, indicating that the wash is complete.
- Repeat the operation with the other nostril, the head turned to the other side.
- Straighten the infant by holding him or her, and gently blow the nose or wipe with a disposable tissue.
- Remove the tip from the bottle and wash it under hot water after each use.
Caution: Never put the infant's head backwards so that the mucus does not go down the throat.
Pressurized container: may burst when heated.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F
Do not smoke.
Do not puncture or burn, even after use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sea water: 31.82 ml for 100ml.
Purified water qsp 100ml.