HiPP Carrots Potatoes Salmon From 6 Months 2 Pots is a complete meal adapted to child based on a simple and balanced recipe with:
- wild Salmon from Pacific from sustainable fishing,
- Organic vegetable harvested when ripe,
- separately steamed ingredients to preserve their taste and their nutrients,
- rapeseed oil rich in essential fatty acids, omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid) to contribute to a good development of brain and nervous system.
Dyes free, preservatives free, modified starch free, added flavour and salt free.
Heat the open pot in a double boiler or in the microwave.
Stir and check the temperature.
Use only a plastic spoon.
To be consumed as part of a varied and balanced diet.
Before opening, store at room temperature.
Unheated and tightly closed product can be kept for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Carrots * 45%, Cooking water, Potatoes * 20%, Salmon 8%, Rapeseed oil * 2.1%, Rice flour *.
* Products from Organic Farming.
|Average Analysis||For 100g||For 190g|
|Energy Value||262 kJ/63 kcal||496 kJ/119 kcal|
|of which Saturates||0,3g||0,6g|
|of which Mono-unsaturated fatty acids||1,6g||3,0g|
|of which poly-unsaturated fats||0,7g||1,3g|
|of which Sugars||2,3g||4,4g|
|Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3)||0,15g||0,29g|
|Contents||2 Pots of 190g|