HiPP My Dinner Good Night Zoo Animals Pasta with Vegetables From 12 Months Organic 230g
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.04 on my loyalty card
HiPP My Dinner Good Night Zoo Animals Pasta with Vegetables From 12 Months Organic 230g is a complete meal low in salt adapted to the child.
Its recipe presented in a practical and safe plate is ideal for baby to learn to eat like a grown-up, prepared with :
- organic vegetables harvested at maturity,
- ingredients that are steamed separately to preserve their taste and nutrients,
- milk, from cows fed grass and untreated forages.
Dyes free , preservatives free, modified starches free, added flavors free.
Bisphenol A and phthalate free plate.
Certified Organic Farming. Control AT-BIO-301.
Distribution certified by FR-BIO-01.
- In a double boiler: Bring water to a boil and remove it from the baking tray. Plunge the dish into the hot water for 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cold water and then remove the lid from the top.
- Microwave: Slightly open the lid, place the dish in the microwave and heat for about 1 minute on medium power. Remove the lid from the top.
Stir and check the temperature. Do not reheat the dish in a conventional oven.
After opening, the unheated product can be kept tightly covered for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Cooked pasta* 29% (Cooking water, Durum wheat semolina*, Hen egg white*, Hen eggs*), Cooking water, Carrots* 10%, Skimmed milk*, Tomatoes 7%, Sweet corns* 7%, Small Peas* 6%, Cream 3%*, Onions*, Rice flour*, Sunflower oil*, Grated hard cheese*, Iodized salt, Seasoning (Lovage*, Garlic*, Pepper*, Thyme), Antioxidants (Ascorbic acid, Tocopherol rich extract).
* Products from Organic Agriculture
° Natural plant extract.
|Average analysis||100 g||230 g|
|Energy||315 kJ/75 kcal||727 kJ/173 kcal|
|Fat||2,5 g||5,8 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||0,8 g||1,8 g|
|Carbohydrates||10,0 g||23,0 g|
|of which sugars||1,5 g||3,5 g|
|Dietary fibres||1,2 g||2,8 g|
|Protein||2,5 g||5,8 g|
|Salt||0,28 g||0,64 g|
|Sodium||0,11 g||0,25 g|