HiPP My Pleasure Snack Small Rusks From 6 Months Organic 100g are biscuits specifically developed for the needs of infants with :
- the combination of organic cereals (wheat, spelt and barley),
- double cooking to facilitate digestion. The cereals are thus more easily digested by Baby,
- vitamin B1, which contributes to the proper development of its nervous system.
No colourings or preservatives, no added flavourings.
Certified Organic Farming. Inspection DE-ÖKO-001.
Distribution certified by FR-BIO-01.
- In mush from 6 months:
- Put the rusks (3 to 6) whole or coarsely crumbled in your baby's plate and pour some follow-on milk (or a mixture of milk and boiled water).
- Stir a little.
- You can add a spoonful of fruit puree.
- Snack from 12 months:
- They are suitable for nibbling with the first milk teeth (the chewing muscles can thus develop). They are ideal for breakfast, snacks or for use on the move.
Your baby can eat the rusks if :
- he sits up by himself in his baby chair,
- he eats dishes with small pieces,
- he can already eat a piece of bread.
Never give your baby biscotti in a lying position. Your baby should always eat the biscotti under adult supervision.
Start dental hygiene as soon as the first teeth appear.
To be consumed as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Cereals* 87% (Wheat flour*, Spelt flour**, Wholemeal barley flour*), Sugar*, Vegetable oil* (Coconut oil*), Yeast, Vitamin B1.
* Products from Organic Agriculture
** Spelt is a variety of wheat.
|Average analysis||per 100 g||per rusk (4.8 g)|
|Energy value||1818 kJ/431 kcal||87 kJ/21 kcal|
|Fat||10,2 g||0,5 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||7,8 g||0,4 g|
|Carbohydrates||72,2 g||3,5 g|
|of which sugars||9,7 g||0,5 g|
|Dietary fibres||4,3 g||0,2 g|
|Protein||10,5 g||0,5 g|
|Salt||<0,05 g||<0,05 g|
|Sodium||<0,02 g||<0,02 g|
|Vitamin B1||0.75 mg||0.036 mg°|
° 1 rusk covers 7% of the daily requirement of vitamin B1.