HiPP Sea Pasta Vegetables Alaskan Hake from 12 Months 230g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.50
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.05 on my loyalty card
HiPP Sea Pasta Vegetables Alaskan Hake from 12 Months 230g is a complete meal low in salt adapted to the child.
Its gourmet recipe presented in a practical and safe plate is ideal for baby to learn to eat like a grown-up, prepared with:
- hake from sustainable fisheries,
- organic vegetables and cereals harvested at maturity and steamed
- pieces adapted to his age.
90% of ingredients of agricultural origin have been obtained according to the rules of organic production.
These ingredients are supplemented with fish caught on the high seas.
Without colorings * nor preservatives *, without modified starches, without added flavors.
* In accordance with the regulations on infant feeding.
Distribution certified by FR-BIO-01.
Plate without bisphenol A or phthalates.
- In a double boiler: Bring water to a boil and remove it from the baking tray. Plunge the dish into the hot water for 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cold water and then remove the lid from the top.
- Microwave: Slightly open the lid, place the dish in the microwave and heat for about 1 minute on medium power. Remove the lid from the top.
Stir and check the temperature. Do not reheat the dish in a conventional oven.
After opening, the unheated product can be kept tightly covered for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
Tomatoes * 30%, Cooked pasta * 27% (Cooking water, Durum wheat semolina *, Chicken egg whites *, Chicken eggs *), Carrots * 18%, Alaska pollock 9.8%, Leeks * 3%, Peppers * 3%, Cream *, Onions *, Rice flour *, Sunflower oil *, Rice starch *, Iodized salt, Herbs (Paprika *, Garlic *, Marjoram *, pepper *), Antioxidants ( Ascorbic acid, Extract rich in tocopherol).
* Products from Organic Agriculture.
Natural plant extract.
|Average analysis||for 100 g||for 230 g|
|Energy||294 kJ/70 kcal||676 kJ/161 kcal|
|Fats||2,4 g||5,5 g|
|of which saturated||0,8 g||1,8 g|
|Carbohydrates||8,3 g||19,1 g|
|of which sugars||1,9 g||4,4 g|
|Food fibers||1,2 g||2,8 g|
|Proteins||3,2 g||7,4 g|
|Salt||0,28 g||0,64 g|
|Sodium||0,11 g||0,25 g|