Innoxa Moisturising Eye Drops 2 x 10ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.31 on my loyalty card
Innoxa Moisturising Eye Drops 2 x 10ml is a suitable solution for:
- red, irritated and tired eyes,
- tingling, burning or foreign body sensations, difficulty blinking, blurred vision, itching,
- non-traumatic/non-pathological alteration of the tear film,
- eye stress due to:
- excessive exposure to outdoor light, wind, dust, pollen, chlorine, air conditioning and pollution,
- prolonged use of screens.
Suitable for adults and children over 15 years old.
- Remove the tamper evident ring around the cap.
- Remove the cap (if necessary, start the flow from the bottle by pressing it above your hand until you get the first drop.
- Turn the bottle upside down and position it above the eye.
- Open the eye and squeeze the bottle to deposit 1 to 2 drops in the corner of each eye, up to 4 times a day.
- Do not touch the eye with the dropper.
- Carefully close the cap and put it back in its original case to keep it away from light.
It is advisable to protect clothing before use.
Do not use the product continuously beyond 28 consecutive days.
Not recommended for wearing contact lenses.
Do not use at the same time as any other eye solution.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the constituents.
Do not ingest.
In case of eye irritation, persistence of symptoms or adverse effects, stop using the product and contact a doctor.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Keep away from heat sources. Store in a dry place away from light. Store at a temperature between 15°C and 25°C.
Chamomile and cornflower floral waters, Sweet clover and eyebright waters, Methylene blue, Trehalose, Sodium chloride, Buffered solution.
|Contents||2 x 10ml|
Discover the Innoxa brand
Intensely color, resolutely care', it is the claim of the brand Innoxa! It proposes a range of make-up that combines seduction, pleasure of textures and colors.
Innoxa has developed a range of High Tolerance products, a concept of products respecting the most sensitive eyes and skins: without paraben, phenoxyethanol, allergens.
The reference Innoxa: the Blue Drops! Famous for their action on the relaxation and radiance of eyes, the Blue Drops relax tired eyes thanks to a mechanical action of hydration on the cornea.