Institut Esthederm Osmoclean Duo Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser and Lightening Buffing Special Offer
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.94 on my loyalty card
Institut Esthederm Osmoclean Duo Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser and Lightening Buffing Mask Special Offer is a set containing two Institut Esthederm cares for the skin of the face and neck.
-Institut Esthederm Osmoclean Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser 75ml is a cream which cleanses and unclogs the skin while respecting its surface ecosystem.Under the effect of massage, the impurities which tarnish the complexion are absorbed, giving the skin an incredible feeling of freshness and softness.Cleaned and purified, the skin is visibly clearer, healthier and more receptive to care. It is soft to the touch, smooth, supple and comfortable. The complexion is radiant and regains transparency and luminosity.
- Institut Esthederm Osmoclean Lightening Buffing Mask 75ml is a treatment that instantly eliminates dead cells and other surface imperfections that dull the radiance of the skin.The skin texture is refined. The complexion is visibly clearer and more even.
Made in France.
- Pore Cleanser:
- Apply by dabbing on clean, dry skin all over the face and neck.
- Massage circularly until an opaque white texture is obtained, insisting on the median area of the face and avoiding the eye contour.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water, then dry.
- Lightening Buffing Mask:
- Apply an even layer all over the face and neck. Leave on for a few moments.
- When the product is matt but still sticks a little to the fingers, exfoliate with light smoothing starting from the bottom of the face.
- Finally, exfoliate the forehead and gently finish with the eye contour area. Then rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry.
Apply 2 to 3 times a week.
- Pore Cleanser: Aqua/Water*, Propylene Glycol, Stearate SE, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Laureth-2, C12-14 Pareth-3, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Fragrance, Fructooligosaccharides, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-3, Lauryl Glucoside, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Carnosine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
- Lightening Buffing Mask: Aqua/Water*, Cellulose, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Perfume), Pentylene Glycol, Fructooligosaccharides, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Carnosine, Disodium Phosphate, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Xanthan Gum.
*Cellular Water (Aqua/Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate/Carnosine/Mineral Salts).
|Contents||2 tubes of 75 ml|
Discover the Institut Esthederm brand
Institut Estherderm : the advance comprehension of cellular resources for an unique approach of youth.
Created in the 1970 years by Jean-Noël Thorel, Frenh biologist pharmacist, specialist of the cell, the brand Institut Estherderm is recognized for its dermatologist cares and particularly for its sun cares, made on the natural functioning of dermal system.
Concerned to bring the most innovating cosmetic answers in the treatment of cutaneous ageing, the search Institut Esthederm privileges major search axes: moisturizing, dermal stimulation, sun protection, hyperpigmentation.
The products Esthederm are innovating and formulated to help all the skins types to adapt to their environment and to the time. The brand is at the origin of several sun patent: adaptive tanning process, cellular protection generator without filter or screen, anti-wrinkles tanning care, tanning care for the skins with pigment stains.