You are visiting this page from United States of America. We can configure regional settings to adapt price and delivery display. Do you want to apply these parameters?

Jaldes Elteans Cleansing Care Oil 2 x 250ml Pack

Batch of 2 bottles of 250ml
£18.20
£36.40 per kg/L
In stock
Made in France
Delivery at home
From November 27th, 2020
View all the delivery methods for this item
Country of delivery:
Hermes Delivery 4 to 8 days is £5.50
Free from £45
DPD Delivery 3 to 5 days is £5.99
Free from £49
Chronopost Delivery 2 to 3 days is £7.99
Free from £99
DHL Express Delivery 1 to 2 days is £15.99
Free from £299
By buying this product, I benefit from:
£0.36 on my loyalty card
Description

Jaldes Elteans Cleansing Care Oil 2 x 250ml Pack is an oil that cleanses, moisturises and soothes the tightness of dry, sensitive or atopic skin. It is formulated with very gentle cleansing agents of natural origin. Its innovative formula combines lipid-replenishing ingredients with borage oil to moisturize and preserve the skin protective film. It leaves the skin soft and comfortable. It is suitable for the whole family: infants (except premature babies), children and adults.

Contains 95% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% correspond to preservatives and foaming agents authorized by the organic cosmetic labels.

Hypoallergenic. Physiological pH.

Tested under dermatological control.

No soap. No sulphates.

Made in France.

Use

The colour of the product is likely to darken over time.

Use daily in the shower on wet skin or dilute in bath water.

Rinse thoroughly and gently dry the skin.

Rinse the shower or bathtub well after use to prevent slipping.

In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

Do not expose yourself to the sun.

Keep out of reach of young children without supervision.

Indication: Face and body wash. For dry, sensitive skin with atopic tendency. For adults, children and infants (except premature babies).
Composition

Aqua, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocoamidopropyl, Betaïne, Sodium Babassuamphoacetate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Olive Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoïc Acid.

Details
EAN Code 3770008157071
Form Oil
Presentation Batch
Contents 2 bottles of 250ml
Last reviews on this item
Jaldes Elteans Cleansing Care Oil 2 x 250ml Pack

Discover the brand Jaldes

Created in 1991 in the heart of the Ardèche, Jaldes Laboratory formulates food supplements whose purpose is to provide natural solutions for the benefits of the skin and hair but also in the fight against aging of the cells. Today, Jaldes products became essential solutions in nutritional supplementation, supported by doctors, recommended by pharmacists and appreciated by their patients.

Cookies Policy
Continuing your navigation, you accept the use of cookies that will allow us to offer contents and advertising linked to your interests.
Newsletter
Subscribe to the newsletter to benefit from our privilege offers
×
Customer Service
Closed
Customer Service
020 3445 5488
From Monday to Friday / 9 a.m to 5 p.m