La Roche-Posay Lipikar Cleansing Oil AP+ 2 x 400ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£1.21 on my loyalty card
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Cleansing Oil AP+ 2 x 400ml is an oil that soothes the sensations of itching, from the infant to the adult.
This gentle cleansing base acts on the 3 determining factors of dry skin with a tendency to atopic eczema:
- it respects the natural balance of the skin microbiome thanks to the active ingredient Aqua Posae Filiformis;
- restores and preserves the skin barrier with shea butter;
- protects the skin from the drying effects of limestone.
Its formula is enriched with soothing niacinamide. It has been developed with a minimum of ingredients, selected for their effectiveness, their tolerance to physiological pH and to minimize the risk of allergies. It is suitable for intimate areas, face, body and scalp and does not sting the eyes.
The slightly foaming sensory texture is easy to rinse off.
Tested under pediatric and ophthalmic control.
Made in France.
- In the shower, place a few drops in the palm of your hand, lather in hands and apply to wet skin. Rinse gently. Dry without rubbing.
- In the bath, pour in the equivalent of 5 pressures while filling the tub. Rinse gently. Dry without rubbing.
Do not leave within reach of young children without supervision.
Do not swallow.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Sucrose, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-75 Shea Butter Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, PPG-5-Cetheth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitreoscilla Ferment.
|Contents||2 x 400ml|
Discover the La Roche-Posay brand
La Roche-Posay proposes a range of cares and make-up, to transform the skins every day, even the sensitive ones.
The brand became a reference in the development of products dedicated to sensitive skins.
The La Roche-Posay Spring Thermal Water is at the origin of the brand. A Spring Thermal Water with antioxidant, protective, soothing, decongestant and anti-irritant properties, entering in the composition of each care.
The La Roche-Posay products integrate dermatological active ingredients, often inspired by the last innovations in medical research.