Laboratoire de la Mer Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash 115ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.50
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.09 on my loyalty card
Laboratoire de la Mer Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash 115ml cleans carefully the ear and prevents the formation of earwax plug while getting a pleasant feeling of freshness. It is different from cotton buds that push earwax towards eardrum : Audiclean clearqs out of the ear the excess of wax and impurities which are trapped : dust, residues of shampoo,…
Sterile isotonic sea water.
Enriched in bicarbonate that supports the disintegration of earwax.
Suits the whole family (upon 6 months)
Easy and fast use.
When should I use Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash?
- In daily hygiene to evacuate the excess of cerumen and the impurities.
- If you regularly use cottonpad insofar as they push a part of wax inside the ear.
- If you often produce plugs or much earwax.
- To rinse the ear in case of jobs exposed to dust, chemicals or after a chlorinated water bathe (swimming pools).
- When earwax accumulates in the ear after the use of auricles (mobile walkmans or GSM), in case of hair barrier or in case of hearing aid wearing.
Use 2 to 3 times per week or each day if neded, preferably sitting at the first use.
Isotonic sea water, sterile and without preservatives, natural bicarbonates.
|Advised to||Ears cleansing|
Discover the Laboratoire de la Mer brand
Laboratoire de la Mer 'The Science of Sea to serve your health and your well-being'.
Located at the heart of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel, the Laboratoire de la Mer uses the therapeutic properties of sea water and active ingredients from the marine and vegetable flora, in order to propose natural health products, sure and efficient.
The Laboratoire de la Mer pays attention to the extreme tolerance of its products: free from preservative, without chemical derivative products, containing only ingredients from natural origin, with a very good quality.