Luc et Léa Birth Case
Delivery 5 to 8 days is £7.50
Free from £79
Delivery 3 to 10 days is £10.99
Free from £95
|Delivery 2 to 3 days is £12.99|
£0.17 on my loyalty card
Luc et Léa Birth Case is a chic and playful small suitcase which contains most of the products necessary for the arrival of Baby. It consists of:
- Luc et Léa Ergosense Anti-Colic Bottle 150ml 0 Months and + is a bottle with slow flow teat which adapts to baby's appetite and the consistency of the food.
This bottle has a wide neck for easy pouring and mixing of milk powder and allows for quick and easy cleaning, with an ergonomic shape for a good grip.
It is associated with the Ergosense pacifier: made of silicone, its anti-colic valve reduces the amount of air absorbed to promote digestive comfort and reduce regurgitation. Its ergonomic shape helps baby to position his mouth naturally as in the mother's breast and its structural reinforcement prevents crushing of the nipple and regulates the flow to facilitate breastfeeding and make it more comfortable.
Guaranteed BPA free.
- Gilbert Liniderm Oil-Limestone Liniment 110ml Free is a cleansing and protective care for the diaper whose formula rich in olive oil respects the fragile skin of infants. It forms a protective film to strengthen the skin barrier, preserve the natural pH of the skin and prevent and calm redness.
99.8% of the ingredients are of natural origin. Hypoallergenic. Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
No aluminum salts, no parabens, no preservatives, no perfume, no palm oil, no paraffin oil, no silicone, no dye, no mineral oil.
- Gilbert Physiodose Sterile Physiological Serum Newborns 6 Unidoses Free is a sterile physiological serum, without preservative, non-injectable. Thanks to its rounded shape and flexibility, this single dose is particularly suitable for the nostrils of premature babies and newborns. It is recommended for nasal hygiene: in instillation or washing for dry and congested noses, ocular hygiene: in instillation, washing or bathing, ear rinsing.
The sterile physiological serum presented in a single dose is hygienic and allows simple and safe use.
- Bottle: Read the advice for use.
- First use: Before first use, disassemble the different parts of the bottle. Immerse them in boiling water for 5 minutes, for hygiene. For safety, make sure there is sufficient water in the container. Let the bottle, ring and teat cool.
- Care instructions: Before each use, remove the nipple from the screw ring and clean the various components of the bottle using a bottle brush and conventional washing-up liquid, then rinse with clear water. The disassembly of the various elements allows a more hygienic cleaning. The use of a bottle brush allows better elimination of any residual traces at the bottom of the bottle.
- Liniment: Shake the bottle before use. At each change, up to 6 times a day, apply with a cotton pad and clean the baby's seat. Do not rinse.
External use, do not swallow. Do not apply to fold dermatitis, contact dermatitis or infected skin.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. If the skin is irritated or if there is severe redness, rinse with water. If the redness persists for more than 4 days or if it is accompanied by fever, the appearance of blisters or boils or if it extends beyond the contact area of ??the diaper, a medical consultation is necessary. .
- Physiological serum: Read the instructions carefully. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Single-use single doses.
This product can be used in premature babies up to 1 month before term under medical supervision. Do not use a single dose or already opened.
- Liniment: Olive oil, Lime water, Stabilizers of natural origin.
- Physiological serum: sodium chloride (NaCl) 0.9 g; Purified water qs 100ml.
|Contents||1 baby-bottle + 1 bottle of 110ml + 1 box of 6 single doses|
Discover the brand Luc et Léa
Luc et Léa 'chic and funny childcare articles'.
The brand Luc et Léa proposes a large offer of childcare accessories. In fact, this is the first brand to propose in 2006 a range of dummies with messages, with its dummies range: 'j'aime'.
Luc et Léa philosophy: to develop qualitative products, with high creative value, between technicality and originality.