Milton Laundry Disinfectant Tablets 12 Tablets
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.13 on my loyalty card
Milton Laundry Disinfectant Tablets 12 Tablets are disinfectant tablets compatible with all textiles, white or colored, which eliminate 99,9% of bacteria from 30°C.
They are :
- Bactericide: in 30 min EN 13727 (40°C - 1 tablet in 10L of water).
- Yeasticides: in 30 min EN 13624 (30°C - 1 tablet in 6L of water).
and are ideal for :
- baby laundry (bodysuits, bibs, panties, diapers ...),
- work clothes,
- household and community linen (towels, tea towels, sheets, pillow cases, etc.),
- delicate laundry that cannot be washed at high temperatures or bleach.
They avoid long cycles at high temperatures (60°C) and leave your laundry really clean.
Formulated without bleach, they also remove stains and are effective even in hard water.
67% of the active ingredients are of mineral origin.
Fresh mint fragrance.
Biocide TP2/TB product.
Made in France.
Read carefully and retain the information on this package for as long as you use the product.
- Washing machine:
- Remove the tablet from the bag and place directly into the drum. For yeast killing activity, add a second tablet.
- Put the laundry in the machine.
- Add the detergent and immediately start the wash cycle (minimum 30 minutes / 40°C), without pre-washing.
- Hand wash:
- Wash clothes in the usual way.
- Dissolve 1 tablet in 4L of hot water (> 30°C) in the last rinse water.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
Causes severe eye irritation. If medical attention is needed, have container or label available
Keep out of reach of children
In case of contact with eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easily removable. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: seek medical attention.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 40°C.
Biocidal active substance: Peracetic acid generated in situ from Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) (CAS: 10534-57-4) and Sodium Percarbonate (CAS: 15630-89-4): 6.41%.
Other components: Oxygenated bleaching agents: between 15 and 30%; Nonionic surfactants and Polycarboxylates: less than 5%
Also contains perfume.
Discover the Milton brand
For more than 65 years, Milton protects baby against threatening germs.
Milton proposes an efficient and sure method to sterilize the baby equipment: the method of cold sterilization. This one works thanks to sterilization tablets or with Milton liquid and necessitates only 15 minutes.
The Milton method is clinically tested to kill 99,9% of germs, especially bacteria, virus and mushrooms. It is used in hospitals and in nursery and is known as a sterilization method superior to boiling.