Modilac Doucéa 2 From 6 To 12 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.28 on my loyalty card
Modilac Doucéa 2 From 6 To 12 Months 800g is a powdered milk developed to meet the specific nutritional needs of babies from 6 to 12 months, in accordance with regulations. It contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system.
Its unique formula is enriched with lactoferrin (enriched with lactoferrin from cow's milk to contain 100 mg / L in undenatured and functional form), a protein found in large quantities in breast milk.
It also contains, in accordance with the regulations:
- DHA, an essential fatty acid from the omega 3 family,
- vitamins A, C and D, which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system,
- an adjusted amount of protein.
Breast milk is the ideal food for infants, Modilac Doucéa 2 is suitable for gradually diversified infant feeding from 6 months.
Palm oil free.
Complies with standard NF V90-001.
Made in France.
Reconstituted milk is a fragile environment which can deteriorate quickly. For the health of your baby, it is important to adhere to the following preparation instructions:
- Before opening the box, keep it away from heat.
- Before preparing the bottle, wash your hands thoroughly.
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal. Once prepared, it is recommended to consume it within an hour.
- Throw away the rest of an unfinished bottle, do not reuse it.
- After opening, the box can be stored for a maximum of 4 weeks, tightly closed, in a cool and dry place.
Preparation of the bottle:
- Thoroughly clean the bottle, cap and teat. Pour the necessary amount into the bottle. Use low mineralized bottled water. For best reconstitution, the water should be lukewarm (around 40-45 ° C) before adding the powder.
- Fill the measuring cup in the box with powder, then level it on the edge of the box provided for this purpose.
- Add the corresponding number of level scoops of powder to the water, respecting the proportion: 1 scoop in 30 ml of water.
- Stopper the bottle and, to facilitate dissolution, roll it between your hands and shake it vigorously. Before bottle-feeding, check the temperature of the baby's milk by pouring a few drops on your wrist.
This dosage table offers, as an indication, average daily amounts. Follow your doctor's advice to adapt the intake to your child's needs.
1 scoop (4.8 g) = 30 ml of water.
|Average baby weight||7kg and over|
|Baby age||6 Months and over|
|Number of bottles per 24H||2 or 3|
Should not be used as a breast-milk substitute before the age of 6 months. Follow the advice of your doctor or pharmacist for the use of infant formula and before initiating food diversification, including before the age of 6 months.
Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (oleic sunflower, rapeseed, sunflower), Lactose, Maltodextrins, Demineralized whey, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (lactose), Soluble proteins (milk), Calcium phosphate, Emulsifiers (soya lecithin, sunflower chloride) potassium, Magnesium citrate, Mortierella alpina oil, Potassium citrate, Fish oil, Sodium chloride, Vitamin C, L-Phenylalanine, Fructooligosaccharides, Ferric pyrophosphate, Lactoferrin from cow's milk 0.08%, Taurine, Choline bitartrate, Potassium hydroxide, Inositol, L-Tryptophan, Anti-oxidants (Extract rich in tocopherols, L-Ascorbyl palmitate), Zinc sulfate, Vitamin E, Calcium carbonate, L-Carnitine, Potassium iodide, Nicotinamide , Calcium pantothenate, Sodium selenite, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamine, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Folic acid, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Lactic ferments (Bifidobacterium nfantis).
|Nutritional Analysis||For 100g||For 100ml|
|Energy Value||480 kcal/2011 kJ||68 kcal/286 kJ|
|Fats of which||22g||3,1g|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||1,6g||0,2g|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||120mg||17mg|
|Carbohydrates of which||59,2g||8,5g|
|Food Fibres of which||3g||0,43g|
|FOS & GOS||3g||0,43g|
|Proteins of which||9,8g||1,4g|
|Vitamin A (ER)||410µg||58,6µg|
|Vitamin E (alpha ET)||12mg||1,72mg|
Replenishment rate: 14,3%
Discover the Modilac brand
Modilac uses its know-how in child nutrition to serve children and parents, developing innovative formulas of high quality having as a reference the composition of mother's milk (perfectly answering to the nutritional needs of babies).
Modilac is adapted to the baby evolution proposing products ranges adapted to his age: 0-6 months or 12 months and more.
The Modilac products are elaborated thanks to rigorously selected raw materials, according to strict norms of quality and safety.