Nutreov Phytalgic 90 Capsules
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.31 on my loyalty card
Nutreov Phytalgic 90 Capsules is a food supplement in form of capsules with actives of vegetable origin that relieves the joint discomforts, helps to the good functionning of joint and maintains normal skeleton.
Its unique formula associates:
- Omega 3, essential fatty acids precursors of resolvins and protectins which are recognized for their benefits,
- Nettle, traditionally used for joint comfort,
- Vitamin C which contributes to normal formation of Collagen to ensure normal function of bones and cartilage. Vitamin E has an antioxidant action and Zinc allows a maintenance of normal skeleton.
Titanium dioxide free.
Take 3 capsules per day, in a single dose, in the morning at breakfast with a glass of water, for at least 3 months. To be renewed as many times as necessary.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Contains nettle: in the event of a pruritus, rash or urticaria-type reaction, stop taking the product.
Not suitable for children and adolescents still growing, pregnant women or breastfeeding.
Do not use in case of cardiac or renal edema.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of the reach of young children.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
Fish oil, Shell: Fish gelatin, Stabilizer: Glycerol, Thickener: Mono and Diglycerides of fatty acids (E471), Sunflower oil, Dry extract of nettle leaves Urtica dioica L., Zinc (Zinc citrate), Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopherol), Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Emulsifier: Rapeseed lecithin, Color: E141.
|Nutritional Composition||For 3 Capsules||% NRV*|
|Fishes oil||1 371mg|
|of which Omega 3||782mg|
|Dry extract of Nettle leaves||60mg|
* Nutritional Reference Values.
Discover the Nutreov brand
The vocation of Nutreov Laboratories: to contribute maintain your health and the construction of your well-being, thanks to innovative formulas.
The Nutreov products respect a precise charter:
- Naturalness (ingredients essentially from natural origin),
- Quality (quality control during the whole fabrication process),
- Efficiency (choice of actives and their dosage on the basis of their scientifically proven efficiency),
- Innovation (innovative, exclusive and complete formulas).