Nutreov Phytalgic 90 Capsules
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.37 on my loyalty card
Nutreov Phytalgic 90 Capsules is a dietary supplement in the form of capsules with plant-based active ingredients that helps the proper functioning of the joint, promotes the normal formation of collagen and maintains normal bone structure.
Its formula associates:
- Omega 3, essential fatty acids precursors of resolvins and protectins which are recognized for their benefits,
- Nettle, traditionally used for joint comfort,
- Vitamin C which contributes to normal formation of Collagen to ensure normal function of bones and cartilage. Vitamin E has an antioxidant action and Zinc allows a maintenance of normal skeleton.
Take 3 capsules per day, in a single dose, in the morning at breakfast with a glass of water, for at least 3 months. To be renewed as many times as necessary.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Not suitable for children and adolescents still growing, pregnant women or breastfeeding.
Contains nettle: in case of a pruritus, rash or urticaria reaction, stop taking the product.
Do not use in case of cardiac or renal edema.
Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of the reach of young children.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light.
Fish oil, Shell: Fish gelatin, Stabilizer: Glycerol, Thickener: Mono and Fatty acid diglycerides (E471), Sunflower oil, Dry nettle extract Urtica dioica L., Zinc (Zinc citrate), Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopherol), Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Emulsifier: Rapeseed lecithin, Colouring agent: E141.
|Nutritional Composition||For 3 Capsules||% NRV*|
|Fishes oil||1 371mg||-|
|of which Omega 3||782mg||-|
|Dry extract of Nettle leaves||60mg||-|
* Nutritional Reference Values.
Discover the Nutreov brand
The vocation of Nutreov Laboratories: to contribute maintain your health and the construction of your well-being, thanks to innovative formulas.
The Nutreov products respect a precise charter:
- Naturalness (ingredients essentially from natural origin),
- Quality (quality control during the whole fabrication process),
- Efficiency (choice of actives and their dosage on the basis of their scientifically proven efficiency),
- Innovation (innovative, exclusive and complete formulas).