Nutri Expert Erexil 14 Singledose Vials
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.32 on my loyalty card
Nutri Expert Erexil 14 Singledose Vials is a food supplement specially developed based on plants, vitamins and minerals with complementary actions:
- maca extract supports physical and mental performance and stimulates sexual desire;
- extracts of wood bandaged or Muira puama, eleutherococcus, gurana and damiane, help to increase physical and mental resistance; Damiana is also recognized for its aphrodisiac properties;
- ginseng extract helps fight fatigue and support optimal endurance;
- vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue;
- zinc contributes to reproductive functions and the maintenance of fertility, while selenium participates in spermatogenesis.
Shake before use. Take 1 bottle per day, preferably in the morning or just before the sexual act. 14 day program.
It is recommended not to exceed the quantities indicated.
Not recommended for women with a personal or family history of breast cancer.
Consume as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of children, heat and humidity.
Aqueous extract of plants 97.5% (Ginseng root, Guarana seed, Ginger root, Damiana leaves, Eleutherococcus root, Maca root, Bark of wood bandaged), Natural flavor, Zinc citrate, Corrector of acidity: citric acid, L-arginine, selenium yeast, preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate; Thickener: Xanthan Gum, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1.
|Contents||14 singledose vials|
Discover the Nutri Expert brand
Specialists in food supplements and natural health products, the Nutri Expert brand offers a wide range of products suited to all needs to help you regain well-being. The active ingredients contained in Nutri Expert products are rigorously selected for their benefits, and cover most current issues such as under-weight, sleep or sexuality. Find the brand's flagship products on Cocooncenter, in particular the royal jelly and ginseng ampoules, the food supplement Maxibust or the brewer's yeast.