OMA & ME Aloe Vera Moisturizing Shampoo 500ml
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.40 on my loyalty card
OMA & ME Aloe Vera Moisturizing Shampoo 500ml is a shampoo developed to clean, moisturize and strengthen normal to dehydrated hair
Its formula combines :
- Aloe Vera: Naturally moisturizing, it fights breakage and provides intense hydration to the hair. It promotes blood circulation in the scalp and retains water within the hair fiber.
- Organic Shea Butter: It deeply moisturizes and nourishes curly and frizzy hair, softens the whole hair and soothes the scalp.
- Organic Castor Oil: It promotes natural hair growth while moisturizing. It is perfect for treating dry, devitalized, forked, brittle or frizzy hair.
- Organic Vegetable Glycerin: It gives a soft and silky touch to your hair. Moisturizing and emollient, it allows to attract water and to maintain the water content of hair.
- Wheat protein: Rich in strengthening and protective amino acids, it leaves your hair pleasantly light, silky and shiny while making it easier to detangle.
It creates an instant sensation of comfort and freshness and your hair is visibly more radiant. It is also indicated to maintain and prolong the lasting hold of straightening and coloring.
99% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
Made in France.
Apply a sufficient amount to wet hair, lather and gently massage into scalp. Then rinse thoroughly.
To be used only for its intended purpose. Do not swallow
Keep out of reach of children
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Aqua, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Coco-Betaine, Bentonite, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Geraniol, Linalool.
* Ingredients from Organic Agriculture
** Ingredients processed with ingredients from Organic Agriculture.