Physiolac Growth 3 From 1 to 3 Years 800g
|Delivery 2 to 3 days is £12.60|
|Delivery 3 to 10 days is £12.99|
£0.24 on my loyalty card
Physiolac Growth 3 From 1 to 3 Years 800g is a specially developed powdered milk food for children from 1 to 3 years of age. It answers to specific nutritional needs of babies.
The formula mainly contains:
- DHA* (Omega 3),
- organic cream of milk,
- organic GOS and FOS fibers,
- assimilable Iron Bisglycinate,
- vitamin D and calcium to maintain good bone development*.
*In accordance with regulations.
Conform to NF V90-001.
Made in France.
For your baby's health, it is important to strictly follow the following recommendations:
- Use only the measure in this box.
- It is recommended to use a special thick liquid teat.
- Prepare only one bottle at a time and give it to your baby immediately after preparation.
- Throw away the rest of an unfinished bottle without hesitation.
- Close the lid immediately after use.
- After opening, store the box for a maximum of 4 weeks in a cool, dry place, away from light.
The dosage and the frequency of the bottles are proposed for information only. A health professional can adapt your baby's diet according to his nutritional needs. Standard reconstitution: 1 measuring spoon (4.4 g) of powder for 30 ml of water.
|Age||Water (ml)||Measuring spoons per bottle||Number of bottles per 24H|
|From 12 months||240||8||2|
- Wash your hands. Sterilize the bottle and its accessories 10 mm in boiling water, or with a suitable device.
- Pour the right amount of water (less than 40°C) into the bottle (drinking water previously boiled for 10 minutes).
- Pour the exact amount of powder using the raked measuring measure on the edge of the box as suggested.
- Roll the closed bottle for about ten seconds between your hands, then shake it from bottom to top until the powder dissolves completely.
- Check the milk temperature by pouring a few drops on the inside of your wrist.
- Wash the bottle immediately after feeding your baby.
After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Do not change this infant milk without the advice of your pharmacist or doctor.
Skim Milk, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Soy, Copra), Demineralized Whey, Lactose, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS)(3,2%)(Milk), Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Chloride Sodium, Sodium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Bisglycinate (0,03%), Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Fish Oil (Milk Protein), Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Flavour (Lactose), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamins (Sodium L-Ascorbate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Retinol Acetate, Nicotinamide, Cholecalciferol, Calcium Di-Panthothenate, Phytomenadione, D-Biotin , Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS)(0,17%), Inositol, L-Tryptophan, Antioxidant: L-Ascorbyl Palmitate.
|Average Nutritional Composition||For 100g of Powder||For 100ml*|
|Energy||2038 kJ/486 kcal||281 kJ/67 kcal|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||12.4g||1.711g|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||5.1g||0.70g|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||4.7g||0.65g|
|of which Linoleic Acid||3800mg||524mg|
|of which Alpha-Linolenic Acid||360mg||49.7mg|
|of which Docosahexaenoic Acid||122mg||16.8mg|
|of which Lactose||32.6g||4.5g|
|GOS / FOS ratio: 90/10||-||-|
|Casein/Whey Protein ratio: 65/35||-||-|
|Vitamins||For 100g of Powder||For 100ml*|
|Vitamin A||430µg ER||59.3µg ER|
|Vitamin E||11.7mg Alpha-ET||1.61mg Alpha-ET|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||450µg||62.1µg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||780µg||108µg|
|Vitamin B3- PP (Niacin)||3.700mg||0.511mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folates)||130µg-EFA||17.9µg-EFA|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||13.5µg||1.86µg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||3.200mg||0.442mg|
|Mineral Salts||For 100g of Powder||For 100ml*|
|Other Nutrients||For 100g of powder||For 100ml*|
Discover the brand Physiolac
Physiolac, brand of Gilbert Laboratories, answers to the nutritional needs of newborns through its range of infant nutrition (milks and preparations).
The Physiolac products are known for their quality. They are developed by professional of infant nutrition and are produced in France with a milk from french farms.
The Physiolac products are developed in the respect of the babies physiology.