3 = 30%off
ProRhinel Baby Set
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.66 on my loyalty card
ProRhinel Baby Set is a set of 4 products necessary for the hygiene of the baby?s nose.
- ProRhinel Nasal Spray Infants/Young Children
is a solution for nasal washing in case of cold and nasopharyngitis, in case of blocked nose or runny nose. It facilitates the evacuation of mucus and infectious agents, reduces nasal obstruction and frees the nose for better breathing. It is also recommended for the humidification of the nasal cavities. Its characteristics:
- A nasal tip with a shape adapted to the nose of toddlers up to 6 years.
- A fine and gentle spray that respects the nasal mucosa.
- A pressurized bottle that preserves the solution, making it impossible to enter the mucus inside the bottle, thus protecting it from contamination.
- It can be used regardless of the position of the bottle, for greater ease of use.
- Baby Nose Blower is a device for newborns, infants and children, which clears the nose by gently evacuating nasal secretions. Its ergonomic shape and texture ensure a good grip. It is comfortable for the nose thanks to its soft tip adapted to the baby?s nose. Each nozzle is composed of an absorbent filter that blocks the mucus in the device and ensures hygiene.
Easy to use and hygienic, the baby fly helps the baby catch a cold to breathe, eat, sleep normally and feel better. The evacuation of nasal secretions prevents the risk of cold complications such as ear infections (ear infections), sinus infections (sinusitis) or coughing. It also improves the quality of baby?s sleep during a cold.
Without bisphenol A.
- 10 Soft Disposable Tips for Baby Nose blower are soft tips with absorbent filter to use with ProRhinel Baby Nose Blower (soft tip). They are designed to release the baby?s nose by gently removing nasal secretions. They are perfectly adapted to the baby?s nose. They contain an absorbent filter specially designed to ensure good hygiene.
The removal of nasal secretions reduces the risk of complications of the cold such as otitis, sinusitis and cough.
Each nozzle is individually packaged.
Without bisphenol A.
- As a gift in this box, the ProRhinel bib.
- Nasal spray:
- Nasal washing: Perform 1 to 3 washes per day depending on the nasal obstruction:
- Lay the child on a hard plane and turn his head to the side.
- Gently place the tip of the nasal tip into the upper nostril.
- Apply clear pressure for 2 or 3 seconds.
- Plug the upper nostril, the fluid must flow through the other nostril.
- Repeat on the other nostril after changing the head position (always wash the upper nostril).
- Gently wipe the child?s nose with a soft tissue. For toddlers, if necessary, inhale secretions using the baby fly.
- Humidification of the nasal passages: 2 short sprays in each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day.
Do not blow your nose hard within 10 minutes of spraying.
Before use, carefully read the instructions provided inside the case. Contents under pressure, keep away from light and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Pressure flask: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, sparks, flames, hot surfaces. Do not smoke. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not use this product if allergic to any of the components. Do not use several nasal products containing an antiseptic at the same time. For hygiene purposes, to avoid contamination, after each use, clean the nasal mouthpiece under running water and dry it with a clean tissue. Do not use chemicals or dishwashing liquid or disinfectant. Do not use a microwave. Spray must be used by a person. Do not use if broken or damaged. Do not store in refrigerator. Do not freeze. Keep between 0 and 30°C.
- Baby Nose Blower:
- Before using the baby nose blower, wash your hands thoroughly.
- Place a soft nasal tip on the body of the device. Do not assemble with a used nose tip.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth (parent, caregiver) and then place the tip of the nose tip in one of the baby?s nostrils. To increase the performance of the device, it is recommended to keep the other nostril blocked during suction.
- Inhale gently and regularly through the mouthpiece.
- If the nasal tip is too full between 2 breaths, change the tip.
- Do the same for the other nostril. Remove the used nasal tip and discard it.
- Wash the mouthpiece and body of the appliance after use under hot water and dry it. Wash your hands thoroughly.
Read the instruction manual on the back of the box.
This product is intended for people who are not able to blow their nose such as newborns, infants and young children. However, it is advisable to seek advice from a health professional before using it in the newborn.
Do not store below 0°C or above 30°C.
- 10 Soft Disposable Tips:
Before using the product, carefully read the information on the case. The handkerchief is recommended when baby has a cluttered nose, as often as necessary, especially before meals.
After sniffing, discard used nasal tip. Single use. Do not use broken or damaged product. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
It is advisable to seek advice from a health professional before using it in the newborn. For safety reasons, it should be used by a parent or caregiver who can read and understand the labelling, distinguish the mouth, nose, ears and eyes, and understand basic hygiene principles. Use only with ProRhinel baby fly. Do not use in case of allergy to any of the components. Do not store below 0°C or above 30°C.
- The bib:
Wash before use. Wash at 40°C. Air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Warning: To avoid suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of babies and children. This bag is not a toy. Discard this bag or any other packaging materials immediately after removing the products. Do not reuse the packaging bag.
- Nasal spray: Composition per 100 ml:Benzododecinium Bromide, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Alcohol 90°, Glycerol, Purified Water. Nitrogen, the propellant of this spray, is not in contact with the solution.
- Baby Nose Blower: Polypropylene, Styrene ethylene-butylene styrene, Silicone. Nose tip: PVC, Melanin foam.
- 10 Soft Disposable Tips: PVC, Melamine Foam.
- Bib: 100% cotton.
Discover the ProRhinel brand
ProRhinel: solutions against cold for the whole family!
To efficiently react for the first signs of nose flows, release your nasal tracks cleansing your nose with ProRhinel. It will enhance the evacuation of phlegm and infectious agents, reduce nasal obstruction and release your nose.
ProRhinel products are suitable for the whole family! The brand proposes 3 products ranges: a range to cleanse and blow infants and young children's nose, a range to cleanse adults' nose and a range to release blocked nose.