Urgo Sterile Gauze Compresses 7,5cm x 7,5cm 50 Sachets of 2 Compresses
Urgo Sterile Gauze Compresses 7,5cm x 7,5cm 50 Sachets of 2 Compresses are compresses indicated for the superficial wounds cleaning.
They allow to:
- Cleaning of healthy skin in pre- and post-operative situations.
- The manufacture of dressings for the protection, compression or absorption of exudates from acute sutured wounds, post-operative wounds and non-sutured superficial wounds.
Size of the compresses: 7,5cm x 7,5cm.
- Open a bag sterilely.
- Clean and disinfect the wound and its perimeter with a compress, an antiseptic solution/soap or other active ingredient, then dry the wound with a compress. If necessary, perform haemostasis (stop the bleeding).
- Depending on the size of the wound and the amount of exudate, cover the wound with 1 or 2 compresses. Attach a plaster or other means of fixation.
Renew the dressing, according to the instructions for use, 1 to 2 times a day depending on the prescription, the condition of the wound or the dressing.
When making dressings, do not use more than 4 compresses per day.
- Regularly monitor a wound and its surrounding area for signs of infection such as pain, redness, swelling, odour or discharge. If in doubt or if there is an infection, contact a doctor or nurse.
- A wound (or cut) is considered superficial when it only affects the skin and fat immediately underneath. If an accidental wound is larger than 3 cm, it is advisable to consult a doctor within 6 hours of the accident, who will decide whether the wound should be sutured or treated (glued with specific surgical glue,...).
- Single-use sterile compresses: do not reuse, do not keep compresses in an open bag, do not reposition a compress that has already been applied, otherwise risk of infection.
- Ethylene oxide sterilized swabs, do not re-sterilize. Check integrity of sterility protector before use. Do not use if packaging is damaged.
- Do not use the pads for more than 30 consecutive days without interruption.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date (indicated on the sachet and on the box).
- Keep the packets of compresses in their original boxes.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the components.
Pure cotton hydrophilic gauze.
|Contents||50 bags of 2 compresses|
Discover the Urgo brand
Urgo Laboratories offer their expertise to consumers to propose specific solutions. They identify the needs of care and health of consumers and bring innovative answers.
Innovation is the main concern of their strategy! From its creation, Urgo innovates especially on the traditional dressing (ready-to-use dressing, dressing with antiseptic compress, breathing dressing, dressing adapted to every motion).