Yogi Tea Advent Calendar
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.18 on my loyalty card
Yogi Tea Advent Calendar allows you to discover or re-discover every day the flavors of Yogi Tea products, for a fun countdown before Christmas.
- 2 sachets Christmas Tea Organic
- 1 sachet Classic Organic
- 1 sachet Organic Ginger Lemon
- 1 sachet Good Night Organic
- 1 sachet Comfort of the Throat Organic
- 1 sachet Chaï Turmeric Organic
- 1 sachet Mint Green Lemon Organic
- 1 sachet Happiness Organic
- 1 sachet OrganicTurmeric Orange
- 1 sachet Choco Organic
- 1 sachet Women Organic
- 1 sachet Ginger Orange with Vanilla Organic
- 1 sachet Himalaya Organic
- 1 sachet Digestion Organic
- 1 sachet Natural Defenses Organic
- 1 sachet Organic Calm
- 1 sachet Feminine Balance Organic
- 1 sachet Sweet Chili Organic
- 1 sachet Rooibos Organic
- 1 sachet Detox with Lemon Organic
- 1 sachet Basic Balance Organic
- 1 sachet Chlorella Mint Organic
- 1 sachet Deep Breath Organic
Certified Organic Farming. Control DE-ÖKO-005.
Some flavours contain licorice - people with high blood pressure should avoid excessive consumption.
- Christmas Tea: Rooibos*, Cinnamon* (13%), Liquorice*, Coriander*, Honeybush* (6%), Orange Peel*, Cloves*, Black Pepper*, Anise, Dried Lemon Juice*, Star Anise* (3%), Cardamom*, Roasted Chicory*, Lime*, Orange essential oil, Cinnamon oil*.
- Sweet Chili: Liquorice* (35%), Cocoa peel* (14%), Spearmint* (11%), Fennel*, Anise*, Ginger*, Peppermint* (5%), Nettle*, Cinnamon* (2%), Pepper* (1%), Cardamom*, Cloves*, Black pepper*.
- Chlorella Mint: Peppermint* (27%), Lemongrass* (25%), Liquorice*, Basil*, Melissa*, White Hibiscus*, Moringa*, Lime*, Chlorella* (1%), Baobab*, Nettle*.
Discover the Yogi Tea brand
The brand Yogi Tea finds its origin in 1968 when Yogi Bhakan arrived in Occident to teach the Kundalini Yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. After each lesson, a drink of spices composed of cinnamon, cardamon, ginger, cloves, black pepper and black tea was served to the students. A drink spontaneously and fondly called "Yogi Tea".
The famous Yogi Tea integrated thereafter the restaurant Golden Temple in the USA and in Europe (vegetarian restaurants of Indian recipes). Height of its success the Yogi Tea was then sold in boxes, then in teabags (in which the spices extracts are integrated in order to provide faster the good spicy taste).
In 1992 the range of infusions Yogi Tea was created to answer to the specific needs (digestion, peaceful night,...).