Biocanina Ear Milk 90ml is an ear cleaner for dogs and cats, which offers the following properties:
- antiseptic property due to boric acid and eucalyptus,
- ceruminolytic property due to surfactants present in the excipient.
This ear milk can therefore be used:
- for the hygiene and the regular maintenance of the ear, once a week,
- to remove unpleasant odors resulting from fermentation of accumulated debris in the ear canal,
- to remove impurities from the ear canal before the application of a treatment.
Introduce 5 to 20 drops into the ear canal which is then closed with a cotton pad. Lightly massage the base of the ear to spread the product in the canal and dissolve the impurities. Remove the cotton.
With another cotton impregnated with product, clean the accessible impurities.
The process can be repeated several times, until the impurities are removed, without overemphasizing. Repeat the operation once or twice a week.
Boric acid: 2,0g, Glycerin: 15,0g, Eucalyptus essential oil: 0,5ml, Cerumenolytic surfactant excipient q.s.p. : 100ml.
Discover the Biocanina brand
Biocanina transmits for 3 generations its passion for dogs and cats thanks to a range of cares and items of well-being.
Through its Veterinary Laboratory in Clermont-Ferrand, the brand Biocanina elaborates treatments for small and big pets (dog or puppy & cat or kitten): anti-parasites, reproduction products, products for digestive troubles, for the behaviour or for the hygiene.
With Biocanina, provide your pets the well-being they deserve.