Mavala 60th Anniversary Set Iconic Products
5 to 7 days delivery for £6.95
Free over £59
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.30 on my loyalty card
- a Gentle Nail Polish Remover (100ml) which rapidly removes the marks of nail polish while respecting the nails. It is not recommended for the fragile and delicate nails.
- a Hands cream with Collagen (30ml) which has been specially developed to protect the hands in daily. Associating botanical oils to allatoin, its formula softens the rough skins and prevents from chapping and redness. It penetrates rapidly, leaving a non-oily and non-sticky protective film. It contains soluble collagen of marine origin (2%).
- a Protective Base for nails Mavala 002 (5ml) with double action which protects the nail and double the nail polish duration. It prevents from nails yellowing by isolating the horny plate of the colored pigments contained in the nail polishes. It allows a perfect adhesion of nail polish and prolong its duration. The base can not be worn alone: it must be followed by the application of a Mavala varnish.
- Colorfix Strong and Flexible Top Coat (5ml) which intensifies the nail polish radiance and avoid it to chipp off thanks to Acryl that it contains and which forms a strong and elastic shiny film.
- a Dry-Nail Polish Oil (5ml) which has the property to accelerate the drying of manicure. Ideal for the skins and dry cuticles, it is enriched in Cotton oil, soothing and regenerating and in Vitamin E, anti-oxidant. It forms a light slippery and non-sticky film which fixes the color and instantaneously protects the nail polish of fingers marks, sheets, etc.
The hands cream and the cosmetic case are offered.
This set is a wink to the sixties to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Mavala!
Hands cream: Apply on the hands as often as necessary.
Protective Base: Apply a layer on the nail. Let dry a few seconds then apply the nail polish. Finish by a layer of Colorfix fixative.
Colorfix Strong and Flexible Top Coat: when the nail polish is completely dry, apply on the nails.
Dry-Nail Polish Oil: After applying the Colorfix varnish and fixative, wait a few moments. Then, apply quickly on the entire surface of the nails by projecting slightly over the outline of the nails. Be careful to hold the brush flat, without pressure. Leave on for about ten seconds.
Hands cream: Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Allantoin, Methylparaben, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylparaben, Soluble Collagen, Ethylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Simethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Polusorbate 65, Glucose, Trisodium Edta, Urea, Methylcellulose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol [F920/5]
Protective Base: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Polyvinyl Butyral, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Etocrylene, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Green 6 (CI 61565) [F907/2].
Colorfix Strong and Flexible Top Coat: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Phtalic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, n-Butyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Violet 2.
Dry-Nail Polish Oil: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed soil, tocopheryl Acetate [F91750/1].
Discover the Mavala brand
The Switzerland Brand Mavala is the specialist of nails beauty and care!
It proposes a complete range of cares answering to the needs of nails (fragile, devitalized, striated, weak, split nails,.... you will find the Mavala care).
Because the beauty of your nails also involves make-up, Mavala has elaborated a range of nail polishs with a large choice of colors.
In the natural extension of this products line dedicated to the care of nails, Mavala has elaborated a range of specific products for the care and beauty of nails. Products based on new active substances.