Guigoz Pelargon 1st Age Milk Up to 6 Months 800g is a powdered milk with a formula suitable for the particular diet of infants, from birth when not breastfed and up to 6 months.
This formula contains DHA, a long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid from the omega 3 family.
Complies with standard NF V90-001.
The box contains a measuring cup.
Palm oil free.
Precautions for use: For the good health of your baby, it is important to respect the indicated method of preparation and the following instructions:
- To prevent lumps from forming, reconstitute the bottle with lukewarm water (<40 ° C) and use a large volume bottle to facilitate mixing.
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal.
- Use mineral water or spring water suitable for infants.
- To cool the water, it is not recommended to use the microwave oven because of the risk of burns. Prefer the bain-marie or the bottle warmer.
- Use only the measuring cup contained in this box.
- It is recommended to give the bottle within an hour of preparation at room temperature, within half an hour if it is warm. Throw away the rest of an unfinished bottle without hesitation.
- Always hold your baby securely while taking a bottle to avoid any risk of suffocation.
- Store the closed box in a cool, dry place for no more than 3 weeks after opening.
- Clean your countertop and then wash your hands thoroughly. Use a clean, rinsed and sterilized bottle and its accessories.
- Consult the table below for the exact volume of water to pour into the bottle. Pour in the water and let cool (maximum 40 ° C) if you wish.
- Add the exact number of scoops of powder corresponding to the volume of water. Level each scoop on the rim.
- Then, place the measuring cup on its support in the box and close the box.
- Close the bottle with the sterilized ring and teat. Roll the bottle between your hands to bring down the milk powder, then shake it up and down until completely dissolved.
- Check the temperature on the inside of your forearm.
|Age||Water (ml)||Number of scoops||Number of bottles per 24h||Per box of 800g / Number of bottles available|
|Up to 1 month||90||3||6||62|
|1 to 2 months||120||4||6||46|
|2 to 3 months||150||5||5||37|
|3 to 4 months||180||6||5||31|
|4 to 6 months||210||7||4||26|
Dosages to be observed imperatively: a leveled scoop in 30 ml of water An inappropriate amount of powder can lead to dehydration or deprive your child of adequate nutrition. The frequency of the bottles and the quantities to prepare are average indications. The volume and number of bottles should be adjusted by health professionals to the needs of each child.
Breast milk is the ideal and natural food for every infant. However, if you cannot or do not wish to breastfeed, the medical profession will advise you to use infant formula for your child. Do not change without asking your doctor for advice.
Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (Sunflower rich in oleic acid, Copra, Rapeseed, Sunflower), Sweet demineralized whey, Lactose, Starches, Maltodextrins, Citrates of calcium, potassium, and sodium; Fish oil, Magnesium, potassium and sodium chlorides; Choline bitartrate, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Lactic acid bacteria (S. thermophilus), Dipotassium phosphate, Vitamins (C, E, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine, Riboflavin, A, B6, Folic acid, K, D, Biotin, B12), L-Phenylalanine, Culture of Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938, Sulphate of iron, zinc, copper and manganese; Taurine, Inositol, L-Histidine, L-Carnitine, Antioxidants (Extract rich in tocopherols, L-ascorbyl palmitate), Acidity regulator (Citric acid), Potassium iodide, Sodium selenate.
|Nutritional Declaration||For 100g||For 100ml*|
|Energy||2 187 kJ/523 kcal||281 kJ/67 kcal|
|of which saturates||6,8g||0,9g|
|of which linoleic acid||4 300mg||551mg|
|of which alpha-linoleic acid||390mg||50mg|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||149mg||19,1mg|
|of which sugars||39,1g||5g|
|of which lactose||38,5g||4,9g|
|Vitamins and Mineral salts|
|Vitamin E||12,8mg alpha-ET||1,6mg alpha-ET|
* 100ml = 3 scoops of 4,3g + 90ml of water.
Discover the Guigoz brand
Guigoz: more than 100 years of expertise to serve the baby well-being.
The Guigoz Laboratories became a reference in baby nutrition. Thanks to their range of baby milks, they contribute to the good development of baby providing him an adapted answer to its nutritional and digestive needs.
The Guigoz baby milks are submitted to a specific and rigorous European law: their composition should answer to the baby nutritional needs fixing the content of several components.
The Guigoz Laboratories pay attention to the quality and safety of its baby milks, and an extreme rigorousness to the production process.