Capricare Infant Milk 1 From 0 to 6 Months 800g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £95
£0.43 on my loyalty card
Capricare Infant Milk 1 From 0 to 6 Months 800g is a milk for infants developed from the natural qualities of goat's milk.
It is fortified to provide the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients required, in accordance with the regulations, to be a substitute or a supplement to breastfeeding as part of a diversified diet. Its delicate taste formula is suitable for nutritional needs from birth to 6 months.
Source of DHA, it contributes to the normal cognitive development of the child.
Important precautions for use:
- Prepare the bottle just before the meal as directed.
- Use only the Capricare scoop provided and adhere to the recommended doses.
- Failure to follow the preparation and storage instructions may present a risk to your baby's health.
- Never keep the rest of an unfinished bottle.
- Keep the unopened box away from heat and moisture. After opening, close the box tightly and store it in a cool, dry place. Use contents within 4 weeks of opening.
Preparing the bottle: Prepare the bottle just before feeding your baby.
- Sterilize: Always wash your hands before preparing your baby's bottle. Pour the required amount of water at room temperature (mineral water suitable for infants or recommended by your doctor) into a sterilized bottle and let cool if necessary.
- Measure: Fill the Capricare scoop with powder and add the necessary number of scoops, removing the excess powder using the leveling edge of the box.
- Prepare: Close the bottle. Shake immediately and shake well until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Test: Check the temperature of the preparation by pouring a few drops on the inside of your wrist.
|Age (Months)||Water (ml)||Number of powder scoops||Number of bottles per day|
For hygiene reasons, if your baby has not drunk everything, throw away the rest of the bottle immediately.
This information is given for information only.
Follow the advice of your doctor or pharmacist to adapt the intake to baby's needs.
Note that the volume of the resulting preparation is slightly greater than that of the added water.
Always add a scoop of powder (4,3g) in 30ml of water.
Pasteurized goat's milk, Lactose *, Blend of vegetable oils (sunflower oil rich in oleic acid, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil, Antioxidants (sunflower lecithin, mixture of tocopherols), Pasteurized goat's milk powders, powdered fish (source of docosahexaenoic acid), Mortierella alpina oil powder (source of arachidonic acid), Minerals (sodium citrate, Calcium citrate, Calcium hydroxide, Potassium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Copper sulfate, Manganese sulfate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite), Choline chloride, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, Vitamins (dl-a-tocopherol acetate, L-ascorbic acid, Nicotinamide, Cholecalciferol, Retinol acetate, calcium d-panthothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Phylloquinone, Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, d-biotin), L-isoleucine, Taurine, L-carnitine.
* Lactose of bovine origin, may contain traces of cow's milk protein.
|Nutritional Informations||Unity||For 100g||For 100ml*|
|Energy Value||kJ/kcal||2 100/510||280/66|
|of which saturates||g||9,5||1,2|
|monounsaturated fatty acids||g||12,7||1,6|
|polyunsaturated fatty acids||g||4,1||0,53|
|linoleic acid (omega 6)||mg||3 100||400|
|alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3)||mg||410||53|
|docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||mg||120||53|
|arachidonic acid (ARA)||mg||125||16|
|of which sugars (lactose)||g||57,4||7,4|
|Vitamin E||mg a-ET||12||1,5|
* Calculated according to the following proportions: Powder 4,3g, Water: 30ml or 12,9g of powder in 100ml.
Discover the Capricare brand
Offer to newborn babies the natural qualities of the full-fat goat's milk thanks to the Capricare products (from 20 years of searches in baby nutrition on the goat's milk).
The Capricare follow-up milks constitute an ideal substitute to the mother breastfeeding thanks to their richness in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
Capricare is the insurance of products conform to the European requests in terms of food composition and safety.