Laboratoires Genevrier FLECT' EXPERT Harpagophytum Patch 5 Patches
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.22 on my loyalty card
Laboratoires Genevrier FLECT' EXPERT Harpagophytum Patch 5 Patches is a medical device from innovative technology, which acts immediately by diffusing a comfortable heat on daily pains (joint, rheumatic and muscle pain, low back pain, torticollis). It can also relieve the painful symptoms resulting of traumatisms and bruises.
The patch provides a pleasant heat that targets the discomfort area. The progressive and intense heat sensation diffuses to prolong the relief and loosening. Its soft and comfortable structure, adapted to all skin types, protects the painful and allows easy and painless removal of the patch.
- Harpagophytum, with recognised anti-inflammatory properties, which soothes painful areas,
- VBE (Vanilly-Butyl-Ether) which produced a pleasant feeling of warmth on the skin, thus relieving muscle and joint tension,
- Arnica, with soothing properties that relieves the muscle tensions,
- Wintergreen Oil (Gaultheria Procumbens), used in the treatment of pains.
Support filet included.
Dimensions: 10 x 14cm.
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Remove the protective film from the patch.
- Apply the patch to the affected area, cutting it if necessary to give it the correct shape and size.
- On areas of the body where application may be more difficult, the patch may be held on the surface to be treated using the holding net included in the box.
- To remove the patch, lift one edge and pull gently.
Use as needed and leave the patch on the area to be treated, until the beneficial sensation disappears.
The duration of the warm effect is subjective, and this effect dissipates after a few hours anyway.
Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to one or more components.
Do not use on damaged skin, regardless of the type of lesion.
Pregnancy: there is no link between the use of this product and the occurrence of adverse effects during pregnancy or possible malformations in newborns. However, use is not recommended unless absolutely necessary. In this case, contact a doctor.
Discover the Laboratoires Genevrier brand
Founded in 1920, Laboratoires Genévrier based in Sophia Antipolis near Nice offer a range of high quality dermatological care products, as well as a range of food supplements prepared with natural active ingredients and derived from organic farming. Over the years, the brand has made innovation its main objective, with products designed to meet all needs. Find on Cocooncenter the essential Laboratoires Genévrier products, in particular the healing cream, the joint tablets or the heating cream, ideal for preparing for a sporting activity.