Mavala The Solution Gnawed Nails
Delivery 4 to 8 days is £5.50
Free from £45
Delivery 3 to 7 days is £5.50
Free from £49
Delivery 2 to 3 days is £8.50
Free from £99
Delivery 1 to 2 days is £15.99
Free from £299
£0.38 on my loyalty card
This case of cares for the nails contains:
- Mavala Mavala Stop Discourages Nail Biting 10ml is a transparent nail polish with bitter taste to discourage nail biting.
It is suitable for adults and children.
- Mavala Cuticle Cream Softens And Beautifies Cuticles 15ml softens the skin and allows to remove easily cuticles of the nails or to push them more easily to get a perfect and clean nail contour.
It maintains supple and elastic cuticles.
- Mavala Nail Shield Reinforces And Protects Fragile Nails 2 x 5ml is a specific care in two phases to strengthen and increase the resistance of fragile nails.
Its unique composition protects the nails from daily aggression and other problems that can have an impact on the nail growth. The nail is regenerated, strong and ready for the following care.
- Mavala Hand Cream Moisturizing And Protecting 30ml Free enriched in collagen from marine origin protects your hands daily.
Its formula combines biological oils and allantoin, to soften rough skin and prevent redness and cracks. It penetrates rapidly, leaving a protecting non sticky and non greasy film.
Soluble collagen from marin origin: 2%.
- Mavala Nail Files 6 Files Free are nail files in a small practical size to carry everywhere with you!
Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Mavala Cuticle Cream Softens And Beautifies Cuticles 15ml: Apply every day on the nail contour and massage until complete penetration.
- Mavala Nail Shield Reinforces And Protects Fragile Nails 2 x 5ml: Apply the first product and then the second product.
- Mavala Hand Cream Moisturizing And Protecting 30ml Free: Apply on hands as often as needed.
- Mavala Cuticle Cream Softens And Beautifies Cuticles 15ml: Lanolin, Petrolatum, Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyehtanol, Chlorphenesin, Bht, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral.
- Mavala Nail Shield Reinforces And Protects Fragile Nails 2 x 5 ml: Phase 1 : Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Phtalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Nylon-66, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phtalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Phase 2 : Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phtalic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Talc, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/PHtalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Methyl Mehthacrylate Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).
- Mavala Hand Cream Moisturizing And Protecting 30ml Free: Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylparaben, Soluble Collagen, Ethylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Simethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Polusorbate 65, Glucose, Trisodium Edta, Urea, Methylcellulose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol.
Discover the brand Mavala
The Switzerland Brand Mavala is the specialist of nails beauty and care!
It proposes a complete range of cares answering to the needs of nails (fragile, devitalized, striated, weak, split nails,.... you will find the Mavala care).
Because the beauty of your nails also involves make-up, Mavala has elaborated a range of nail polishs with a large choice of colors.
In the natural extension of this products line dedicated to the care of nails, Mavala has elaborated a range of specific products for the care and beauty of nails. Products based on new active substances.