Apaisyl Cleangel Sanitising Cleansing Gel 30ml is a repairing gel with antibacterial action which combines:
- Concentrated 0.5% Chlorhexidine Digluconate cleanses and purifies the epidermis,
- A marine polymer, with repairing and non-stick properties, allows the formation of a protective film on the skin limiting the risks associated with the adhesion of bacteria,
- Allantoin and panthenol, known for their soothing properties.
The gel does not sting.
Apply 2 to 3 times a day after carefully cleaning the affected area. Face and body.
Do not use near the eye area.
Do not apply on injured skin.
Aqua (Water), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Carboxymethyl Chitosan, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Chlorphenesin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Discover the Apaisyl brand
Apaisyl is one of the most famous brand of the Merck Laboratory. The Apaisyl products provide solutions to the daily family problems: insect bites, lice, wounds, nail mycosis....
Apaisyl proposes a large range of products:
- insects and mosquitoes repellents and after bites cares to alleviate itching.
- products against lice and nits to treat or to prevent and an anti-lice comb.
- treatments against nails and mycosis, anti-bacterial products and gel cream for chocks, bumps and bruises.
These are essential products to get in your first-aid kit!