Biocanina Breastfeeding Milk 400g
£0.20 on my loyalty card
Biocanina Breastfeeding Milk 400g is a complete nursing food for puppies, kittens, rodents and small carnivores. With high digestibility, it is rich in Omega 3 (DHA), enriched in vitamins and trace-elements and its lactose content is optimised.
It can be used:
- for breeding without the mother,
- in addition to breastfeeding (insufficient milk, large litter, etc...),
- as weaning food with gradual incorporation of the chosen growth food (from the fourth week),
- to enrich the food ration (period of physical activity, gestation, lactation...)
- in replacement of water for cats.
Its new composition allows you to be even closer to breast milk thanks to:
- intake in taurine, amino acid important for the growth and normal development of kittens and puppies,
- DHA intake and flax oil, to ensure a good visual and neurological development,
- its lactose content and starch removal, for better digestive tolerance,
- a ratio of fats to raw proteins similar to that of cat and bitch milk.
The box contains a new kit of breastfeeding more practical which contains:
- a graduated bottle with a wider neck and a larger volume (80ml) to facilitate powder-water mixing,
- 3 precise teats with 3 speeds to adapt the flow, their shape and material are more suitable for puppies and kittens,
- a fixing ring to minimize the risk of leakage,
- a pod with a hole in the base to prevent air "bubbles" and ensure the exact amount of powder when preparing the bottle.
Made in France.
Preparation in the bottle:
- Pour 60 ml of hot water into the bottle. A temperature of 60 ° C is ideal to allow good dissolution of the powder.
- Add 2 to 4 level scoops of powder to the bottle. The pod contains approximately 5 g of powder.
- Choose the appropriate teat and screw it onto the bottle using the fixing ring.
- Mix the preparation by shaking the bottle until the preparation is homogeneous, without lumps. Tip: plug the slot in the pacifier using your fingers (the pacifier is pre-pierced).
- Cool the milk to a temperature of 30 to 35 ° C to avoid any risk of scalding.
- Adapt the milk flow (1: low flow, 2: moderate flow, 3: fast flow). To select the flow, place the number mark under the animal's muzzle (facing you).
Clean the bottle and teat after each use.
The milk left in the bottle after feeding should not be reused.
|Animal||Number of scoops for 1 bottle (60 ml of water)|
|Puppy, Kitten, Ferret||2|
|Dwarf rabbit, hamster, gerbil, chinchilla, degus, rat, mouse||4|
|Guinea Pig||1.5 + vitamin C supplementation - 6mg / 100g of weight per day|
The quantities to be distributed below are indicative. At each meal, let the animal drink to satiety (the latter normally adapts its consumption to its needs).
|Animal age in weeks||Number of meals per day||Quantity per meals (in ml)||Kitten||Small breed puppies (250-350 g at birth)||Medium breed puppies (350-500 g at birth)||Large breed puppies (> 500 g at birth)|
|1||8||2 to 5||10 to 20||20 to 30||25 to 40|
|2||6||5 to 10||30||50||70|
|3||5||10 to 15||50||70||110|
|4||4||10 to 15||60||80||120|
For rodents, administer the volume equivalent to 20% of their body weight divided into 3 daily feedings.
Not suitable for hedgehog nursing.
Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Protein, Vegetable Oils (Palm and Copra), Milk Protein, Whey, Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Starch, Sodium Chloride.
|Vitamin A||11 300 UI|
|Vitamin D3||2000 UI|
|Contents||2 Sachets + 5 Accessories|
Discover the brand Biocanina
Biocanina transmits for 3 generations its passion for dogs and cats thanks to a range of cares and items of well-being.
Through its Veterinary Laboratory in Clermont-Ferrand, the brand Biocanina elaborates treatments for small and big pets (dog or puppy & cat or kitten): anti-parasites, reproduction products, products for digestive troubles, for the behaviour or for the hygiene.
With Biocanina, provide your pets the well-being they deserve.