Caudalie Duo Hand and Nail Cream Thé des Vignes + Lips conditioner 4.5g
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.14 on my loyalty card
Caudalie Duo Hand and Nail Cream Thé des Vignes + Lips conditioner 4.5g is a small box that offers a delicious duo of products, ideal for moisturizing hands and lips.
- Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream Thé des Vignes 30ml is a cream for hands and nails with a fresh fragrance of Thé des Vignes.
- Caudalie Lips Conditioner 4.5g is a moisturising, antioxidant balm, specially formulated (99.5% natural origin) to take care of your dry and damaged lips. It provides nutrition, repair and shine.
Made in France.
- Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream Thé des Vignes 30ml: Apply on hands and nails as often as needed.
- Caudalie Lips Conditioner 4.5g: Apply to the lips as often as needed.
- Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream Thé des Vignes 30ml:
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter Extract*, Fragrance, Coco-Caprylate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Phytosterols, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Tocopherol, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Linalool, Sorbitant oleate, Ascorbyl palmitate.
- Caudalie Lips Conditioner 4.5g:
Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Cera alba/beeswax, C10-18 triglycerides, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (Carnauba), Wax/cire de carnauba, Hydrogenated castor oil, Fragrance, Palmitoyl grape seed extract, Tocopheryl acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Leonto-podium alpinum extract, Geraniol.
Discover the Caudalie brand
In 1993, during the grape harvest on the family estate, Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte, Mathild and her husband Bertrand Thomas met Doctor Vercauteren, a professor at the University of Pharmacy of Bordeaux. He revealed them the extraordinary anti-oxidant power of grape-seed polyphenols. Caudalie Cosmetics were born.
For more than 10 years, Caudalie has been searching for the most performant and natural beauty cares.
In 1999, Caudalie created the 1st Vinothérapie Spa in the world, on the grounds of Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte. Today, there are 3 new Vinothérapie Spas in Spain, In New York and in Paris.
There, our Vinotherapists lavish unique treatments upon our clients that combine the virtues of water from a hot spring with grape extracts.
Caudalie's Cosm-Ethics: 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, sodium laureth sulfate, phtalats, mineral oils, artificial colouring... Against animal testing.