Clément Thékan Fiprokil 268mg Large Dogs 4 Pipettes treats infestations by fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) and ticks (Dermacentor Reticulatus) for dogs from 20 to 40kg.
The insecticide efficiency of the product persists up to 8 weeks against fleas (Ctenocephalides Felis), the acaricide efficiency of the product persists up to 4 weeks against ticks (Rhipicephalus Sanguineus, Ixodes Ricinus, Dermacentor Reticulatus). If ticks of some species are present during the application of the product (Rhipicephalus Sanguineus and Ixodes Ricinus), they can not all be killed in 48 hours but may be during the first week.
The product can be integrated in a therapeutic program to treat the dermatitis per hypersensitivity to flea bites (DHPP) if it has been diagnosed by a veterinarian.
External use only. Read the instructions before use.
Apply the product directly on the skin according to the weight of the animal: 1 pipette of 2.68ml for a dog between 20 and 40kg.
- Detach 1 pipette and hold upright. Make small strokes on the narrow part of the pipette to ensure that the contents are well lowered into the central part of the pipette.
- Break the breakable end of the spot-on pipette following the engraved line.
- Spread the hair of the animal away until the skin is visible. Place the pipette tip directly on the skin.
- Press gently several times to empty the entire contents of the pipette in one or two points along the back.
- Ensure that the product is applied to an area that the animal cannot lick and that the animals do not lick each other after treatment.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not throw into sewers or household waste.
May harm aquatic organisms.
For 1 pipette of 2.68ml: Active substance: Fipronil 268.000mg.
|Contents||4 pipettes of 2.68ml|
Discover the brand Clément Thékan
Clément Thékan supports your pets (cats and dogs) thanks to a complete range of veterinary products dedicated to treat light affections.
The brand Clément Thékan will provide solutions in several domains: Insect repellency (protection against parasites, such as fleas and ticks,....), Wormers (treatment against worms), Reproduction (to help females during their reproductive life), Dermatology, Digestive troubles, Hygiene and Cares, Food supplements.