Cryopharma Wartner Elimination of Hands and Feet Warts
5 to 7 days delivery for £7.95
Free over £69
3 to 5 days delivery for £10.95
Free over £99
£0.38 on my loyalty card
Cryopharma Wartner Elimination of Hands and Feet Warts is a pen that eliminates warts from the hands and feet easily, quickly, effectively and safely, for visible results immediately and without pain.
Read the instructions carefully before processing. Use the product only as described in the package leaflet (inside the box).
- When first using the product and before removing the cap, make at least three 360° rotations. This action is necessary to break the seal inside. If you do not follow this instruction, the pen will not be activated and cannot be used.
- Type the pen (with the cap down) three times on a flat, solid surface (for example a table) so that the liquid can reach the tip.
- Align the blue relief (from the cap) to the white relief (on the pen) and remove the cap. The hood is child safe, so you have to exercise some force.
- Place the tip on the wart. Then click the blue button once and keep the tip of the pen on the wart for 10 seconds. For larger warts (>6 mm), a second application may be required.
- After use, replace the cap on the pen. Rotate the hood so that the blue and white reliefs no longer match (for the safety of children).
Repeat the treatment once a week until the wart disappears for up to 6 weeks. For each application, repeat steps 2 to 5, including tapping the pen (with the cap down) three times on a flat, solid surface before each use.
To obtain the best possible results, it is advisable to soak hands or feet in hot water 5 minutes before application. Then make sure to wipe the wart thoroughly before applying the product.
During the treatment period, the wart may turn black. This is normal and is part of the healing process.
You may feel a slight tingling sensation. This is normal and quite transient. If the discomfort continues on the following days, stop treatment and consult a doctor.
To prevent irritation and hyperpigmentation, the treated skin should be protected from the sun for up to 30 days after treatment.
As soon as the product is opened, it must be used within 6 weeks.
For external use only. Do not use on other parts of the body than hands and feet.
Read the instructions carefully before use.
Do not use on open wounds or irritated skin. Use in a single patient. Use only for the treatment of hand and foot warts.
Do not use in children under 4 years.
Keep out of reach and out of sight of children.
Not recommended for patients with diabetes or poor blood circulation.
Consult your doctor or dermatologist if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consult your doctor if you are not sure if it is a wart.
Trichloroacetic acid. Water.
Discover the Cryopharma brand
Cryopharma is a brand specialist for the warts treatment. It specifically treats common warts (appearing on hands and feet) and plantar warts (similar to common warts but that can develop only on the sole of the feet).
The Cryopharma products use a method of treatment by the cold. They freeze the wart up to the root only in one treatment, for a removal after 10 to 14 days.